Profile for Kate > Reviews

Content by Kate

Kate

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 26 Sept. 2014
Like the design, and it arrived in good time,

Fangirl
Fangirl
by Rainbow Rowell

5.0 out of 5 stars I always fangirl over Fangirl..., 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Fangirl (Paperback)
I have been trying to force my friends to read this book, because it is soooo great, but I can never really show that it is more than it appears. The characters are not only witty and amazing (especially Levi, with all his smiles) but they are also moving and heartfelt too. Personally, I could really relate to Cath (the leading lady of this book) and I think that a lot of young readers/writers will too.
READ THIS BOOK! IT IS AMAZING!
P.S. Be warned, you will want to read the Simon Snow series that Cath is a Fangirl of, but sadly, you can't.

The Sewing Book
The Sewing Book
by Alison Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars The Sewing Book, 28 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Sewing Book (Hardcover)
My Textiles teacher swears by this book; she used it for all our projects and recommended that we get one. I'm getting myself one before College.

Ouran High School Host Club - Complete Series [DVD]
Ouran High School Host Club - Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Takuya Igarashi

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE OF MY FAVOURITES!, 5 Feb. 2014
I love both the manga and anime of this series! Volume 1 of Ouran was the first manga I ever bought, and it still has a special place in my heart. The characters are awesome (Tamaki especially) and the story is lovely too. There aren't many serious parts in this anime, but thats a good thing in this case- this is funny, sweet and romantic in a way that is both totally predictable and irresistible. Plus, this is too cheap to miss out on!
Buy this, you'll love it.

CATWALK Session Series Salt Spray 270 ml
CATWALK Session Series Salt Spray 270 ml
Offered by Activecare Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Much better than other Salt Sprays on the market, 1 Oct. 2013
I've bought other ones of these and they always make my hair look kind of wet and greasy, but this one has a good effect. I haven't completely gotten the hang of it yet, but I would definitely recommend it :)

Divergent (Divergent, Book 1) (Divergent Trilogy)
Divergent (Divergent, Book 1) (Divergent Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 15 Sept. 2013
It is sweet and special. It reminded me of the hunger games a bit. Really well written and can't wait to read more.