Profile for Ms. A. Davis > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. Davis

Ms. A. Davis (Liverpool, England)

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Undecided at the moment, 2 Aug. 2016
I was really happy with the fast delivery and the price, but sadly the fleas are stubborn to get rid of, as soon as I apply Advantage all seems well then after a few hours my cats are scratching and seem to be infected again. Advantage as made a big difference because there are not as many fleas but they are still there. I thought maybe they were going out and getting re-infected but Advantage claims to not only kill fleas but to keep them away also. I am hoping with continual use I will win the battle.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 8 May 2016
This item was ordered for a friend who was very happy on it's arrival, Her mobile fits perfectly & it arrived very quickly.

The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles: A Definitive Guide to Crystals
The Crystal Bible Volume 1: Godsfield Bibles: A Definitive Guide to Crystals
by Judy Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with my purchase, 20 Oct. 2014
Thank you for a very prompt delivery of an item looking exactly how it was described. I am more than satisfied with the quality & have found it invaluable for identifying my crystals.

Hugo Boss Nuit Pour Femme Eau de Parfum for Women - 75 ml
Hugo Boss Nuit Pour Femme Eau de Parfum for Women - 75 ml
Offered by Perfume-Click

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy., 20 Oct. 2014
Very prompt delivery & well packaged. I love this perfume & always get compliments about it. Thank you.

Ex-Pro® [3 PACK] Travel Adapter Converts UK Plugs Plug to 2 pin (Flat) Converts - USA/Canada/Australian to UK 3 Pin / EU 2 Pin Socket [WHITE]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my purchase., 10 Sept. 2014
These plugs are great value for money & Just what I needed for my trip. I noticed a few reviews mentioned a loose fitting in sockets before I purchased them but I didn't have a problem in Canada they worked perfectly & a very quick delivery what with such a low price I couldn't ask for more.

Al Aneeq White Musk Perfume Oil
Al Aneeq White Musk Perfume Oil
Offered by Al Aneeq Perfumes

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy, 7 Feb. 2014
This is just what I'd been looking for since I first bought this oil on holiday in Egypt. I never thought I'd be able to find it again. Thank you for a prompt delivery and a well packaged good quality product.

The Eagle of Spinalonga
The Eagle of Spinalonga

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 29 Nov. 2013
I loved this book and didn't want the story to end. A friend told me to try this as we had both read and really enjoyed the Island. I had the eagle of Spinalonga a while before I got to read it but once I started it I couldn't put it down.

Salitair Plus Additional Salt Therapy Inhaler for Asthma and Allergies
Salitair Plus Additional Salt Therapy Inhaler for Asthma and Allergies
Offered by Sona's Health Store

4.0 out of 5 stars bought for someone else, 29 Nov. 2013
I bought this for a member of my family and up to now it is having a positive effect from what I'm told. Hopefully the longer it gets used the better the outcome. It has certainly made some difference to their airways especially the nose which is no longer blocked. I'm just hoping it will have the same effect on their chest. I have noticed the coughing has eased quite a bit so long may it continue. I am happy I decided to purchase the inhaler now. Also a very prompt delivery. Thank you Medi Direct.

Silver Plated Teddy Cutlery Set - Lovely Gift for New Baby, Christening or Baptism

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 31 Dec. 2012
I purchased this as a gift and was very pleased when I received it. Also the family of the child I purchased it for loved it. Not only was it a lovely gift but it was was delivered very quickly.
Many thanks.

Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Spatula, 28 cm - Pink
Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Spatula, 28 cm - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars just perfect, 31 Dec. 2012
I was fed up breaking countless handles on other spatulas so was very happy to purchase this spatula. It's so easy to use for my baking.

Page: 1 | 2