Profile for Jackie Statham > Reviews

Penderyn Welsh Malt Whisky, 70 cl
Penderyn Welsh Malt Whisky, 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wecome Welsh Whiskey, 28 Mar. 2016
Excellent delivery service.
Delicious smooth and clear. Exquisite flavour. Best I ever tasted .

With or Without You
With or Without You

5.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes you just have to follow your heart, 28 Oct. 2014
This is a real feel good story that shows what is really important in life to the various characters but essentially Lyssa. It certainly made me wonder how much I would be prepared to sacrifice to live out my dreams.

Dolphin Boy
Dolphin Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me cry and smile, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Dolphin Boy (Kindle Edition)
A wonderful children's tale. The story tells of hardship and sadness and how an act of kindness makes everything come good. Loved the beautiful illustrations too. Great book!

Fisher Price Toy - Brilliant Basics - Stacking Action Blocks - Enrich Baby Development

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money toy, 16 Feb. 2014
Great toy! My grandson loves it and happily plays with it for ages. It also withstands the height from high chair to floor unscathed.

The H2O Diet: How to Eat, Exercise, Drink and Dream.
The H2O Diet: How to Eat, Exercise, Drink and Dream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, 12 Jan. 2014
This book gave me the inspiration to review my diet and lifestyle and definitely drink more water to develop a healthier happier me!

War Horse
War Horse

5.0 out of 5 stars Heart warming, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: War Horse (Kindle Edition)
A beautiful story I read over the Christmas holidays. It made me feel very humbled and warmed the cockles of my heart to appreciate the love between man and beast.

A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets
A Street Cat Named Bob: How one man and his cat found hope on the streets

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Bob and James, 27 Nov. 2013
Normally a dog lover I decided to read a story with a feline twist. Bob is such a loyal companion though he is almost a dog. I think James ` healthy life choice is definitely down to the good fortune and that Bob chose James for his pet.
Great read thanks James

Chasing Rainbows
Chasing Rainbows

5.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Chasing Rainbows (Kindle Edition)
Loved this story and the twists and turns all the way. Highly recommended to anyone who likes a story full of emotion and intrigue and a face pace.