Profile for Conor B > Reviews

Content by Conor B

Conor B "Conor" (Dublin, Ireland)

Samsung Series 9 NP900X3C 13.3 inch Ultrabook (Intel Core i5 3317UM 1.7GHz, 4Gb RAM, 128Gb SSD, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ultrabook yet, 6 Sept. 2012
This truly is an excellent ultrabook. By far the most gorgeous laptop/ultrabook I've ever seen. It is also one of the lightest at a shade over 1.1kg. I love the keyboard and the soft green green backlight. The screen is stunning, I'm not a resolution person, there is more to screens than high res, there's brightness, contrast and viewing angles and this wipes the floor with my friends Macbook Air.

The track pad and me have our moments, I'm getting used to it since upgrading from my Toshiba Satellite Z830 10T (which I will always adore). I have changed a few settings and am learning about the pad more. I think after a month I'll love it. The batterylife is utterly amazing, for such a light amazingly thin, ultrabook with a top quality screen in a super small footprint it's quite a feat.

I've had no wifi problems and am very happy with the dual channel wifi, it's superior to older models.

There is a reason Samsung charge more than a macbook air for their Series 9 ultrabooks. It's because they're that good. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. If you can afford it that is.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 26, 2012 8:28 PM BST