Profile for Tyloo > Reviews

Content by Tyloo

Tyloo

Playshoes 25 X 20cm Tie Bibs Zoo Animals on the Back Foil Underlay (Pack of 5)
Playshoes 25 X 20cm Tie Bibs Zoo Animals on the Back Foil Underlay (Pack of 5)

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't wash particularly well, 29 May 2014
My little boy dribbles A LOT so I needed some plastic backed bibs to protect his skin and clothes a bit more. I still put a fabric bib on top of these because it needs changing 3-5 times a day. These are good and do the job but I would prefer a pop back rather than a tie and I've found that they are already looking old after a few washes.

Skip Hop Zoo Pack Zebra
Skip Hop Zoo Pack Zebra

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 29 May 2014
My little boy loves this. It would have got 5 stars but I'm finding some of the material is a bit faded already after only a few months.

Hippychick Waterproof Packasuit All-in-One - 12-18 Months, Blue
Hippychick Waterproof Packasuit All-in-One - 12-18 Months, Blue
Offered by Loobylou's

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, 29 May 2014
Good quality, fully waterproof. Quite thin material so not really suitable for cold winter unless they're wearing lots underneath but perfect for milder temperatures. I would recommend buying a size larger than needed.

Set of 6 Steak Knives Black Stainless Steel
Set of 6 Steak Knives Black Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, cheerful and fine for what I need., 29 May 2014
These arrived promptly today. Quite flimsy feeling but my last set of steak knives cost about €2 in a French supermarket and lasted years so I'm sure these will be fine.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure it's the real deal., 10 Mar. 2013
This product smells very different to bio oil I have purchased in Boots and doesn't have the same thick consistency.

Wading Home: A Novel of New Orleans
Wading Home: A Novel of New Orleans

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes me want to go to New Orleans, 27 Feb. 2011
I downloaded this as a freebie as I was going on holiday and wanted to load my Kindle up. I wasn't sure by the description and nearly gave up after the introduction but I perservered and loved it! It is a "heart-warming" yet real tale. It has definitely made me want to go to New Orleans and experience some of the history, culture and food for myself.