Profile for Vibrant Lives Now > Reviews

Vibrant Lives Now

Wrap N Mat Red Gingham Reusable Sandwich Wrap & Large Snack Pouch Set
Wrap N Mat Red Gingham Reusable Sandwich Wrap & Large Snack Pouch Set

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daily snacks, 15 Nov. 2013
I use these great little wraps to pack my homemade bread, pieces of fruits, or any other snack. I bring them to the office and I bring them to the park! It really looks like a traditional picnic set.

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Offered by The Great British Corner Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest and best toiler seat, 15 Nov. 2013
As good as the Babybjorn, for a fraction of the price! This trainer seat is perfect as it fits all toilets and is not too bulky (we took ours travelling everywhere during potty training). Seems quite comfy too!

Bragg's Medicinal Charcoal 100 Tablets
Bragg's Medicinal Charcoal 100 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential in any first aid kit, 15 Nov. 2013
Thankfully I never had to use it yet, but I always have charcoal in my first aid kit in case of poisoning.

Hydrea Long-Handled Professional Body Brush (Firm/Extra Firm Bristles)
Hydrea Long-Handled Professional Body Brush (Firm/Extra Firm Bristles)
Offered by homeshop3000

5.0 out of 5 stars Part of my daily routine, 15 Nov. 2013
I have only recently discovered the benefits of dry brushing and I must say I love it. I brush my body (always towards the heart) in the morning to wake up and in the evening before washing. My skin is much softer and it really energises me! This brush is really nice and the perfect pressure to brisk efficient brushing.

Hevea Crown Round Pacifier for 0-3 Months
Hevea Crown Round Pacifier for 0-3 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dummies, 15 Nov. 2013
I have been using these dummies for my two children and I find them perfect. All in one piece, no water gets stuck when washing, easy to find when they are lost in the cot and of course natural material.
Others find they are too big on a small child's face, but I only use them for bed time so I don't mind!

Baa Baby All Style Sheepskin Stroller/Car Seat Liner
Baa Baby All Style Sheepskin Stroller/Car Seat Liner
Offered by Baa Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm in winter and dry in summer!, 15 Nov. 2013
This is the second one I buy: perfect for the pushchair and the car seat. Beautifully soft. Sheepskin naturally absorbs moisture and this is good for children sweating a lot in the synthetic car seats. It obviously keeps nice and warm in the cold weather.

Kid Basix Safe Sporter blue can
Kid Basix Safe Sporter blue can

4.0 out of 5 stars Non-toxic water, 15 Nov. 2013
This is nice and light, and easy for toddler to open on his own without spilling water everywhere. He can even drink in the car!
I chose it because it's stainless steel and not toxic plastic with BPA and other chemicals.
Just a little tricky to wash the pouch.

Silikomart Praline Mould, Dino
Silikomart Praline Mould, Dino

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler's favourite sweet mould!, 15 Nov. 2013
I make lots of healthy jelly dinosaurs with these great moulds: 1 cup juice + 4 table spoons of grass-fed gelatine + vitamins or probiotics or magnesium + little seeds.
Perfect treat for toddler and excellent way to give him vitamins and supplements!
Very easy to unmould.

Positive Discipline
Positive Discipline
by Jane Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars To read and read again!, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Positive Discipline (Paperback)
Can a book help us love our children more? I think so.
The ideas are similar to other best sellers: How To Parent and How To Talk So Kids Will Listen; it's just another way of illustrating those ideas: helping children to become independent and self-confident; being firm and kind, and most of all, being respectful.