Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Panic Zone (A Jack Gannon Novel, Book 2) (A Jack Gannon Thriller)
The Panic Zone (A Jack Gannon Novel, Book 2) (A Jack Gannon Thriller)

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, but not as strong as the first in the series., 21 Oct. 2015
This is an excellent crime thriller with an original storyline, but I must admit I found it rather more of a stretch of the imagination than the first book in the series.
Definitely worth a read for those who enjoyed the first book, but I'm not sure I would have picked it for a standalone novel.

Single Drontal Cat Worming Tablet (1 x Tablet only)
Single Drontal Cat Worming Tablet (1 x Tablet only)
Offered by Mr Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective., 21 Oct. 2015
These are very effective and are well tolerated by cats.

Drontal Cat XL Worming 48 Tablets (English)
Drontal Cat XL Worming 48 Tablets (English)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, but the pill is big for a cat!, 21 Oct. 2015
These remain effective at a low price. The pill is very large though!

Advantage 40 mg Spot-On Solution for Small Cats, Small Dogs and Pet Rabbits (up tp 4kg)
Offered by Animal Dispensaries

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more effective than Frontline, highly recommended., 21 Oct. 2015
I purchased these after Frontline became ineffective, and my cats were hopping with fleas!
Advantage cleared up the problem right away.
The active ingredient is different to Frontline, so I recommended it if you have having problems with Frontline.
Very reasonably priced too.

Growth Technology - Cactus Focus - 100ml
Growth Technology - Cactus Focus - 100ml
Offered by Dragonfly Home and Giftware

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent purchase to boost growth speed and plant size., 23 Aug. 2015
I fully agree with all of the other five star reviews-this little bottle is a powerhouse, and has really boosted the growth of my outdoor cacti, despite this year's dubious weather. My Opuntia anacantha in particular has grown like mad, producing many more pads than in previous years, which are double the size of prior growth!
Highly recommended.

TOPPING NX2 Ultra Slim Portable Audio Amplifier Headphone Earphone Amplifier, with USB DAC
Offered by Treasure Nova

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent-increases volume of mobile phone MP3 and improves quality., 23 Aug. 2015
I was a bit dubious about spending over £30 on this bit of kit, but it turned out to be money well spent.
I use my phone to play music and work as my Satnav via an earphone to my motorbike helmet, and even with the phone on top volume, once you're underway, and particularly at speed, you can't hear a thing.
However, by attaching this device to my phone and turning the volume up on it, the music and Satnav voice virtually double in volume, and are audible with good quality even at high speed with the wind noise cancelled out. It also does exactly what it says regarding improving the quality and detail of the music, which wasn't my main reason for buying it, but an added bonus.
An excellent purchase.

Radiant Girl
Radiant Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent story, well written, 22 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Radiant Girl (Kindle Edition)
One of the few fiction books about Chernobyl that focuses on the story of a person who lived in the zone of exclusion at the time of the reactor meltdown, and what happened in their lives as a result of the subsequent evacuation and relocation.
My only real complaint about this book is that I was sad when I had finished it! An excellent story and plot that is very atmospheric and descriptive, and very well written. I highly recommend this book, it is the best fiction story that I have read in a long time.

Footful 1 Pair of Gel Back Heel Half Insoles Inserts Anti-Slip Heel Massage
Footful 1 Pair of Gel Back Heel Half Insoles Inserts Anti-Slip Heel Massage
Offered by Well-Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Jun. 2015
Great price, nice fit.

Womens Black Real Leather Comfort Mary Jane Shoes SIZE 6
Womens Black Real Leather Comfort Mary Jane Shoes SIZE 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft, comfortable and real leather, 10 Jun. 2015
These shoes are very soft and comfortable, and the leather soon shapes to your feet.
They do size up slightly wide, which is a bonus for me, but will probably annoy people with narrow feet.
One slight downside I have found is that after you have worn them a few times, the padding of the sole at the heel becomes compressed, and you can see and feel the structure underneath. However, using a cheap pair of heel insoles resolves this issue, and I still think that these shoes are excellent value and otherwise very hardwearing.

Koska Turkish Delights Pistachio 250g (pack Of 2)
Koska Turkish Delights Pistachio 250g (pack Of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Turkish delight with just the right amount of nuts, delicate realistic flavour and no pink, tasteless goo!, 15 Mar. 2015
These Turkish Delight are excellent, very authentic and the ideal treat for those who got their taste for the candy in Turkey or in a genuine Turkish restaurant!
While slightly more expensive than other similar offerings on Amazon, I chose to buy this product from this seller as some of the equivalent products had questionable reviews for the quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6