Profile for D. Reese > Reviews

Stella - Series 1-2 [DVD] [2012]
Stella - Series 1-2 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Ruth Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good show!, 3 April 2014
I love anything with Ruth Jones in it---- so far anyway!
I live in America and can only get 1 season on DVD here, so I purchased an all regional DVD player so I can get more seasons of this show and other shows. I hear they're making season 4 now and maybe a season 5!! I am pretty excited about that!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE British t.v.!!!!

Starlings [DVD] [2012]
Starlings [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Matt King

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this show!!!!, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Starlings [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I admit it did take me a little while to get into this show. But once I did, I fell in love with it! I have a very small family that I hardly ever see, so I love shows about families. Especially when they love each other. This show fit the bill! ALL of the actors are excellent!
You feel good after watching this show. I think whoever made the decision to cancel this program should be FIRED!!! A good, decent program comes on and they kill it. People want and need shows like this. I live in America and I am so sick of reality shows and crime shows, I could vomit! British t.v. is so much better! Wish I could move there!
PLEASE give us season 2 on DVD.
Thank-you!