Profile for Barbara Sadgrove > Reviews

Content by Barbara Sadgrove

Barbara Sadgrove (Marbella, Spain)

Gillette Mach 3 Big Pack - Razor and Razor Blades (14 Total Razor Blades)
Gillette Mach 3 Big Pack - Razor and Razor Blades (14 Total Razor Blades)
Offered by d.ONLINE_STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Dec. 2014
Just as described and great value for money.

HP 301 Black and Tri-color Original Ink Cartridges (Pack of 2)
HP 301 Black and Tri-color Original Ink Cartridges (Pack of 2)
Offered by Ink Jungle

4.0 out of 5 stars Double pack - best quality., 9 Dec. 2013
I bought the double pack as I find that this is the best way of buying. I much prefer Hewlett Packard products and would buy from this seller again.

Taking the Fall
Taking the Fall
by A.P. McCoy

4.0 out of 5 stars What a surprise!, 9 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Taking the Fall (Hardcover)
It was a total surprise to find that Tony McCoy could write such vivid accounts of bedroom activity! I was impressed with his first book and am now looking forward to many more in the same vein. He is up there with John Francome and Dick Francis. An exciting racing thriller from a truly great jockey. Thank you, Tony!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cartridges, 14 Jun. 2012
Really pleased with the cartridges both colour and black and white seem to last about the same time, so I can order the dual pack for better value!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value Ink cartridges, 30 Nov. 2011
HP Black & Colour cartridges at really excellent prices. I live in Spain and the cost of these cartridges here are almost double, so it is great value even taking into consideration the cost of postage. Thank you Amazon.

Storm Rider
Storm Rider
by John Francome

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great story from John Francome, 30 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Storm Rider (Paperback)
Another great story from John Francome. I sometimes feel cheated when I read his books as I get so enthralled that I can't put them down! I have most of his books and as time goes by I can read them all over again.

Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles)
Only Time Will Tell (The Clifton Chronicles)
by Jeffrey Archer

5.0 out of 5 stars Archer does it again!, 8 Jun. 2011
Once again Jeffrey Archer holds you spellbound throughout the book. Excellent story and one that I would recommend to others. I never find his books too long - in fact I read them so fast that I sometimes feel cheated that I have finished it so soon. As usual, I can't wait for the next one!!

Dead Like You
Dead Like You
by Peter James

5.0 out of 5 stars Dead Like You, 19 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Dead Like You (Hardcover)
Another Peter James that I couldn't put down. I eagerly await the next Roy Grace!
It follows the life and work of policeman Roy Grace and his new lady Cleo. There is still no news of his missing wife Sandy who he is trying to get declared dead so that he can marry Cleo before she gives birth to their first child.
Once again there is plenty of information regarding forensics and lots of things taking place in undertakers and mortuaries. If you like thrillers, this is one for you.

My Life My Way
My Life My Way
by Cliff Richard

3.0 out of 5 stars Cliff's Story, 6 Feb. 2009
This review is from: My Life My Way (Hardcover)
An insight into the early life of Cliff Richard. I have been a fan for many years but he doesn't tell you of all the good things that he has done. My niece was spina bifida and he went out of his way to visit her after she had been poorly. He sent her tickets to his shows and always sent a card for her birthdays and Christmas. Unfortunately, he was unable to attend her funeral but his music was there. A great human being and great to know more of him.