Profile for E. Thompson > Reviews

Content by E. Thompson

E. Thompson (Lake District, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Adult Multicoloured Rainbow Knitted Monkey Balaclava with Ears
Adult Multicoloured Rainbow Knitted Monkey Balaclava with Ears

5.0 out of 5 stars Silly and Brilliant, 30 Oct. 2012
This is a really funny product. When its on the nose markings match up to nostril level and the ears stick out. I just love it! Its also good quality. Hope my son likes this for christmas.

In Main Home Travel & In Car Charger for HTC Wildfire S
In Main Home Travel & In Car Charger for HTC Wildfire S

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this!!, 13 Sept. 2012
The lead not only works on the wall charger but the lead is much longer than the pain in the behind one that came with the phone. Much more useful.

Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt
Quest Handheld Steam Cleaner, 1000 Watt
Offered by ardisle

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes Buy It!, 13 Sept. 2012
This is a brilliant little tool for the home. please read the lady's long review who says to buy this item she goes into great detail and I couldnt say it better myself. You dont realise how dirty your house is until you point the steam nozzle at it at close range. It's shamed me into cleaning all kinds!

Herb Lavender Vera - Old English Lavender 600 seeds- Lovely Scent
Herb Lavender Vera - Old English Lavender 600 seeds- Lovely Scent

1.0 out of 5 stars Viola seeds not Lavender, 28 Aug. 2012
I got good service from these sellers. I complained and got another packet of Viola seeds then my money back.

But I would have liked to grow English Lavender. Which I did when I bought from another seller (nuts and cones). I grew them in the same place in the seed compost from the same bag as the violas.

A1 seeds seemed to think i had used none sterile compost and got weeds in my greenhouse?

I must say that the violas are very very pretty.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy seeds!, 28 Aug. 2012
Please buy from Nuts and Cones rather than another seller as these are healthy seeds!

I bought some english lavender seeds from another seller on Amazon which germinated Viola plants. They sent some more which grew some more! So I tried this seller (Nuts and Cones) These were excellent and have germinated and are nice tiny little plants now.

Looking forward to a nice fragrant flower bed next year.

GOOD SIZE ROOT BALL OF SOLIDAGO CANADENSIS GOLDEN ROD PERRENIAL PLANT
GOOD SIZE ROOT BALL OF SOLIDAGO CANADENSIS GOLDEN ROD PERRENIAL PLANT

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice healthy plant, 28 Aug. 2012
This was well packed and still alive!! Nice roots that we actually split up into three smaller clumps. The plant stems were a few inches long with some little healthy leaves. Nice healthy stock. I tried growing this from seed and just couldnt get it to germinate, I wish we'd got this at the start of the year.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2013 8:03 PM BST

3M USB 2.0 Sync Data Cable Charger for iPod iPad iPhone 3/4GS 3 Metres
3M USB 2.0 Sync Data Cable Charger for iPod iPad iPhone 3/4GS 3 Metres
Offered by Quality Product Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Shame these dont come as standard with the phone, 22 Aug. 2012
Shame these dont come as standard with the phone. Much more practical than the short cable. My son recommended this to his friends who have an Iphone.

Cuisinart DGB650BCU Grind and Brew Automatic Filter Coffee Maker
Cuisinart DGB650BCU Grind and Brew Automatic Filter Coffee Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as Gaggia or Miele coffee machine, 12 Aug. 2012
We had a huge Gaggia bean to cup machine and it came to the end of its days. I also use a Miele £1000 machine at work. This Cuisinart is our replacement for home and the machine is so much simpler and cleaner to use than the more expensive ones. It has a smaller 'grounds' container so it needs emptying every time you make a jug, but that is a whole jug of coffee, not just a cup or mug. It also has a timer so its a jug of (very hot) coffee to wake up to or when due in from work.

It stays hot for approximately 3 hours in the insulated jug. What a great idea rather than stewing it over a hot plate in a glass jug (most filter machines).

We use Farrer's high roast coffee beans. I suggest that if you can't get a good cup of coffee out of this machine you are using the wrong beans or the wrong strength.

You can choose the strength and also how many cups to make. We like it strong so set it to strong and also ask it to make 6 cups with the water measured to the 6 cups marker on the water tank (which i measure in with two pint glasses of water).

You can play around with as it can grind enough for 4 cups and have water 6. It will use it all so make it weaker.

Lovely machine, smaller than the expensive ones but same quality coffee. Well worth the money for coffee lovers.

Birkenstock Pisa, Women's Sandals
Birkenstock Pisa, Women's Sandals
Price: £41.59 - £676.45

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, 19 Jun. 2012
These are perfect for walking, they are comfortable beyond belief! I got them for my birthday because i sent the link :) I just love them! they are more comfortable than bare feet. They support and keep my feet both cool and warm, strange!

3 Pack Lcd Mirror Screen Protector For iPhone 4 4G
3 Pack Lcd Mirror Screen Protector For iPhone 4 4G

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy product!, 14 May 2012
My son likes these covers as they give a mirror effect when you're not using the phone. They also seem to last him longer than the normal ones. They are a really good sturdy product! Very much worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4