Profile for Mr G Hall > Reviews

Content by Mr G Hall

Mr G Hall

GT232 GT221S GT223 GT230 GT231 GT231S TRIMMER BLACK & DECKER JIGSAW CARBON BRUSHES H-720H SPEC876 KS638SE KS635S PAIR -C6
Offered by BARGAINWORLDUK

5.0 out of 5 stars They do the job they are supposed to do and everything works fine. Good service from the seller so no complaints, 20 July 2016
What can one say ? They do the job they are supposed to do and everything works fine. Good service from the seller so no complaints.

Braun 32B Shaver Replacement Foil Cassette - Black
Braun 32B Shaver Replacement Foil Cassette - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars ... honest I thought that I would get a much better shave with these new cutters but I find that ..., 20 July 2016
No complaints about the service from this seller but to be honest I thought that I would get a much better shave with these new cutters but I find that the new cutters don't shave me any better than the ones I have had in my shaver for the past two years. I am a little disappointed to say the least ( but this is no reflection on the seller ) so much so that I have reverted back to using an old Boots shaver which still gives me a closer shave. Unfortunately, spares are no longer available for the Boots shaver so when this finally ceases to give me a good shave I think I will be looking for an alternative to Braun!!!

Lakeland Red Stain Proof Microwave Multi Rice & Vegetable Steamer 2.5L
Lakeland Red Stain Proof Microwave Multi Rice & Vegetable Steamer 2.5L

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun. 2015
Very happy with this purchase. Just what I wanted.

Vacu Vin Rapid Ice Wine Cooler - White Grapes
Vacu Vin Rapid Ice Wine Cooler - White Grapes

5.0 out of 5 stars Wine cooler, 10 Dec. 2014
Good product. Does the job its supposed to do. Very pleased

Panasonic Microwave Lamp / Bulb 25W 240V Z612E7X50BP Right Angled Terminals
Panasonic Microwave Lamp / Bulb 25W 240V Z612E7X50BP Right Angled Terminals
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

3.0 out of 5 stars Microwave oven bulb, 10 Dec. 2014
ITS A LIGHT BULB AND IT WORKS. WHAT MORE CAN YOU SAY!!!

AVG Internet Security 2014 - 1 User - 1 Year (PC)
AVG Internet Security 2014 - 1 User - 1 Year (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars AVG Internet Security 2014, 5 Feb. 2014
this is the 3rd year that I have installed AVG internet security on my PC. I find it very easy to use and it does exactly what it says on the tin. I have tried other brands but like this one so much that I'm sure I'll stick with it in the future. I can certainly recommend it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Air seat cushions, 1 Aug. 2013
Not had the chance to use these yet as they have been bought for holidays.
However, blew one up and tried it at home and it feels really comfy. Just what my wife and I have been looking for. (Hope they don't puncture under our weight!!!)
At this moment in time we are very pleased with this purchase

Accurist Men's Watch with Round Silver Dial and Stainless Steel Bracelet MB866S
Accurist Men's Watch with Round Silver Dial and Stainless Steel Bracelet MB866S
Offered by Hollins & Hollinshead

4.0 out of 5 stars Accurist Gents bracelet watch MB866S, 21 April 2013
Very pleased with the watch . It looks good and keeps perfect time. However the fastening of the bracelet is rather awkward and can be a little annoying at times.

Hanson HXM50 Glass Electronic Bathroom Scale with Memory Clear
Hanson HXM50 Glass Electronic Bathroom Scale with Memory Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars Hanson electronic bathroom scales, 21 April 2013
This is the 2nd HXM50 scale I have purchased. The scales are good but the digital display failed on my first purchase after about a year. Maybe I was just unlucky and I am hoping my new scales will last much longer