Profile for Liz > Reviews

Dwarf Hamster Food Beaphar Care+ Plus 250g
Dwarf Hamster Food Beaphar Care+ Plus 250g
Offered by Equestrian Performance

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 25 Jan. 2015
This is just a mix of the coloured biscuit bits - no seeds or anything interesting. Bit boring, I like to give my hamster variety.

Supahamster Dwarf Hamster Harvest 700g
Supahamster Dwarf Hamster Harvest 700g
Offered by Barocco

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 25 Jan. 2015
Too many tiny seeds - not enough variety throughout the mix. Also, the dried mealworms gave me a bit of surprise!

Tangle Teezer Compact Styler, Pink Sizzle
Tangle Teezer Compact Styler, Pink Sizzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 25 Jan. 2015
Best. Hairbrush. Ever.

Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 Eye Cream 15ml
Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist 24 Eye Cream 15ml
Offered by Prestige Europe

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 25 Jan. 2015
It just doesn't make a huge difference. I prefer the eye cream by Deborah Mitchell's Heaven brand, or the bobbi brown eye balm which is essentially a cheaper version of this shiseido one.

Lamentation (The Shardlake Series Book 6)
Lamentation (The Shardlake Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 25 Jan. 2015
I think that this is absolutely superb. As always, Sansom brings history to life, whilst adding his own interpretation to historic events. I think that this is his best book so far - sincerely hope it will not be the last.

The Cheapside Corpse: The Tenth Thomas Chaloner Adventure (Adventures of Thomas Chaloner Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 Jan. 2015
Fantastic - as always, she brings history alive and creates a gripping murder mystery.

Nice Is Just a Place in France: How to Win at Basically Everything
Nice Is Just a Place in France: How to Win at Basically Everything
by The Betches

1.0 out of 5 stars Dire, 27 Dec. 2014
Sorry, but this did not make me laugh. I assumed this was supposed to be satire - god help us all if not - but it isn't original and did not make me laugh. Hopefully other people will enjoy it more - I just personally felt I was reading something written by a silly 15 year old girl.

Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix Mint Chocolate 550g
Herbalife Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix Mint Chocolate 550g
Offered by FanFive

4.0 out of 5 stars Mint flavour is good, 26 Jun. 2014
Really like the mint, not too sweet, very like mint ice cream. I use it as breakfast or as a snack (need something heartier for lunch/dinner). Not sure if the chocolate chips really add anything to it, for me they just sink and accumulate at the bottom of my shaker!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Please do not buy if you have two hamsters, 3 Jun. 2013
This is a great wheel, and I have not written a negative review to criticise the product. But this wheel caused a very nasty accident with my dwarf hamsters. One was running in the wheel, the other tried running underneathe...hamster died horribly. Please please be very careful with wheels if you have two hamsters, I cannot express how traumatic this accident was.

Death in St James's Park: 8 (Adventures of Thomas Chaloner)
Death in St James's Park: 8 (Adventures of Thomas Chaloner)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, butttt..., 26 Feb. 2013
I love Gregory's novels, and have been hooked on her Chaloner series since book one. Chaloner is a great character, and I'm enjoying his adventures. My only issue is that he is accumulating a lot of enemies, and I keep wondering which ones will resurface...her epilogues are getting a bit much for me! But her plot, characters, pace of writing etc are all fantastic.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3