Profile for Carol A Ross > Reviews

Content by Carol A Ross

Carol A Ross

An Elderly Gentleman's Tales Book One: Old Joe (Old Joe's Tales 1)
An Elderly Gentleman's Tales Book One: Old Joe (Old Joe's Tales 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tales of Old Joe after his retirement ..., 19 Jan. 2015
I enjoyed the unfolding of Old Joe's adventures - all his past experiences coming into use as he meets new people and situations. A very real person in the more gentle period of (I think) the '50s. I look forward to hearing more of his tales if Mr Fogarty continues his writing.

Italy 2014 National Map 735 (Michelin National Maps)
Italy 2014 National Map 735 (Michelin National Maps)
by Michelin
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars Italy Map, 12 May 2014
This map was great, it had all the up to date motorways which we needed to make our journey complete.

Bellini: Norma
Bellini: Norma
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Norma, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Bellini: Norma (Audio CD)
Sparkling voice, sparkling recording, Glad I bought this CD, very dramatic and also sensitive. It compares well with other recordings of Norma. Carol

Heart's Delight - The Songs Of Richard Tauber
Heart's Delight - The Songs Of Richard Tauber

4.0 out of 5 stars Your are my heart's delight, 9 Nov. 2013
Lovely recording, couldn't help thinking of Richard Tauber, this chap has a fine voice. Delighted with my purchase as usual. Carol

Guilty Pleasures
Guilty Pleasures

5.0 out of 5 stars Guilty Pleasures, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Guilty Pleasures (Audio CD)
Renee Fleming is today's greatest soprano and this recording of Guilty Pleasures is amazing, First Class recording by a First Class artist. Carol

Diary of a Bipolar Survivor
Diary of a Bipolar Survivor
by Elaine Fogarty

4.0 out of 5 stars A courageous invitation into another world, 14 Aug. 2013
When I bought this book, I knew there would be difficult parts of Elaine Fogarty's life. I never expected to read about someone brought so low. As someone who has never felt any depression, it is horrifying to see the problems of dealing with everyday life, particularly before she was diagnosed as bipolar. I hope the book helps many people with these kind of problems to see that there is a way of dealing with it, with family and close friends, and, of course the medical and nursing care. It is a compelling read, not pleasant, but the poems are so descriptive. Thank you, Elaine, for keeping all your writings.
David Ross

Fortuna Latex Gloves - Powder Free. Small
Fortuna Latex Gloves - Powder Free. Small
Offered by EasiLivingCom

5.0 out of 5 stars Latex Gloves, 26 Feb. 2013
I love these gloves, they are so versatile. I never have to get my hands dirty doing the potatoes or veggies