Profile for Birmingham buyer > Reviews

Content by Birmingham buyer

Birmingham buyer "Maureen" (West Mids)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Marko Tools Clear Toolbox Plastic Carry Organiser Tools Home Craft Sewing Hobby Box
Offered by Online Retailers UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and absolutely perfect for what I brought it ..., 20 July 2017
I brought this to use when I go camping to keep all those essential camping items in such as tent pegs and mallet. Excellent quality and absolutely perfect for what I brought it for.

SpaceMax Premium Jumbo Vacuum Storage Space Saver Bags (80% More Compression Than Competitor Bags). Free Travel Hand-Pump Included! (6 Pack)
Offered by I-Innovate

5.0 out of 5 stars I used the little hand pump to test and it worked fine. Looking forward to less of a struggle when ..., 20 July 2017
Brought these to reduce bulky items such as sleeping bags for camping and so impressed i have just ordered in medium. I used the little hand pump to test and it worked fine. Looking forward to less of a struggle when loading up my car :-)

Bago Travel Toiletry Bags for man woman & kids - 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Hanging Toiletries Bag or for Home. Multi Pockets & High Quality Zippers. Perfect for Cosmetics Shaving & Personal Care (Purple)
Offered by OUTDOORS WISH LIST

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bag for all your washroom and cosmetic items., 22 July 2016
I read the reviews and thought that this bag would be just perfect for me, and it arrived and guess what it is as good as other reviewers say. I brought because I camp a lot and was looking for a bag that I could see the contents at a glance rather than rummaging around in one big one. It really is great and was just wanted I was looking.

The Other Son
The Other Son

5.0 out of 5 stars Just goes to show it is never too late, 26 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Other Son (Kindle Edition)
A great insight into what goes on behind close doors, and how people adjust and accept something that is so wrong. High recommend this book to anyone who has suffered, or is suffering with a relationship and stays because they think there is no alternative...there always is a way out.

A Man Called Ove
A Man Called Ove

5.0 out of 5 stars I read it slowly to make it last longer, 21 Jan. 2016
This review is from: A Man Called Ove (Kindle Edition)
Every now and again there comes along a book that you just don't want to finish, you smile and cry and smile again. I loved Ove, I got the essence of the man and his life and his loss. Then amidst all his grief Ove and those he came into contact with gained something wonderful, love, and he had reason to live again, even if he didn't want to.... Wonderful book...

JVL Thin Velvet Touch Space Saving Non-Slip Coat Hangers, Pink - Pack of 20
JVL Thin Velvet Touch Space Saving Non-Slip Coat Hangers, Pink - Pack of 20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, need to buy some more to replace or ..., 22 Aug. 2015
Great, need to buy some more to replace or the rubbish plastic hangers in my wardrobe. Non slip so perfect as items stay on the hanger really well.

Royal Groundsheet Pegs (Plastic) 10pk
Royal Groundsheet Pegs (Plastic) 10pk
Offered by Afterglobe UK

1.0 out of 5 stars used them for a footprint which is what they are recommended for and just not effective at all, 22 Aug. 2015
Hit them with a rubber mallet and they break, used them for a footprint which is what they are recommended for and just not effective at all. Too short, too fragile.

Kipling Basic Travel Teagan M 2 Wheels Travel Bag 66 cm dusty grey
Kipling Basic Travel Teagan M 2 Wheels Travel Bag 66 cm dusty grey

5.0 out of 5 stars it is perfect, what more can I say, 22 Aug. 2015
It is Kipling, it is perfect, what more can I say.... Perfect for a week away.

B&C Collection Ladies Id.501 Microfleece Full Zip Jacket Yellow
B&C Collection Ladies Id.501 Microfleece Full Zip Jacket Yellow
Offered by buyfrombenny

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great quality for a small price, 22 Aug. 2015
This is a great quality for a small price, I was so impressed with the fleece. I brought it for a colour theme at a music festival. I was so surprised by how good the quality of this fleece was and with the range of colours available I can see my outdoor walking colours brightening up considerably.

AROCCOM® Silicone Travel Bottle, Leakproof, BPA Free, Refillable Cosmetic Travel Containers, TSA Carry On Approved, 4 of set (Medium)
Offered by Danube2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, 22 Aug. 2015
Nice size and so easy to fill with whatever product you want to take away with you... With the bottle being silicone it is soft and squeezable so great for shampoos, shower gel and other similar products. A travel must as they help to keep weight down by removing the need for heavy bottles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3