Profile for Chloe > Reviews

Content by Chloe

Chloe

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Compact Vivitar Classic Series 16x32 Dual Barrel Binocular Bino (Grey)
Compact Vivitar Classic Series 16x32 Dual Barrel Binocular Bino (Grey)
Offered by GoGadgets UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 23 Jun. 2016
These were very disappointing. Ordered them as a view they were of good quality and compact however when arrived the quality was poor and they were very heavy and anything but compact. Looked like a pair children would play with. Returned and have been refunded.

Mr & Mrs Wooden Collage Wedding Photo Frame, gift
Mr & Mrs Wooden Collage Wedding Photo Frame, gift
Offered by Layla's Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality for price., 14 July 2015
Bought yesterday and came today!! Packed very well. Also in a smart box so could be given like it is as a present. Frame its self is very well mad. Fab quality for the price.

Padders Womens Maple Low-Top Trainers 032/38 Black 5 UK, 38 EU
Padders Womens Maple Low-Top Trainers 032/38 Black 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoes and good quality, 26 April 2015
slightly to big for me in size. Shame they don't do half sizes as id have got a 4.5 however I solved the problem by adding another insole. Very comfortable shoes and good quality.

Let's Sign BSL Flashcards: Early Years and Baby Signs (British Sign Language)
Let's Sign BSL Flashcards: Early Years and Baby Signs (British Sign Language)
by Cath Smith
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars As described!, 22 Jan. 2015
These flashcards are exactly as described. Bought these for my 2yr old who hasnt got much speech at the moment. It was sugested to me to start makaton with him so i thought cards would be easier than a book. They have big pictures with clear signs and on the back bsl signs for the word. Only little niggle is the fact it doesnt have a storage box just a plastic packet. Would buy again though.

Daddy Photo Frame Oak Finish 20 x 8 Inch Father's Day Birthday Gift Made in UK by Photos in a Word
Offered by Photos in a word

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful for my project! will buy again., 20 Jan. 2015
Very impressed with the delivery of this product. Ordered it yesterday afternoon and it came today. Product is exactly as described if not better. Very well packaged to and well presented. Was a little disappointed there was no stand until i discovered there is one that you add yourself using the metal bracket wood stand slots into that which is supplied :) very happy will buy again. Going to be a lovely project for me and my son to make photos for his daddys birthday and valentines day. Would definitely buy again and recommend to others.

Allis New Baby Diaper Changing Bag Nappy Tote 3PCs-Beige
Allis New Baby Diaper Changing Bag Nappy Tote 3PCs-Beige

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money., 12 Sept. 2014
Received this today and am pleased to say it's a lovely well made bag. Plenty of room for everything my toddler needs. Only snag I have is that in description it says it has two internal bottle pockets and it only has one also a key holder which it doesn't have. The good thing is that the bottle holder is insulated unlike some people have said it didn't have. Love the changing mat and wet bag to. However would recommend to a friend as it's well worth the money for how well its made.

Quilling Papers 10mm, Pack of 175 - Autumn Colours
Quilling Papers 10mm, Pack of 175 - Autumn Colours
Offered by calicoxtra

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected. Will buy more when I ..., 5 Sept. 2014
Just what I expected. Will buy more when I run out.

Wild Republic 132cm Noodlee Doos Giraffe Plush
Wild Republic 132cm Noodlee Doos Giraffe Plush
Offered by BuySend

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Aug. 2014
Lovely item. Just as expected my d
Son loves it.

OXO Tot 4-Piece Feeding Set (Green)
OXO Tot 4-Piece Feeding Set (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Sept. 2013
Iv bought this set as I looked high and low for a suction set but all seem to have bad reviews so I went for this with a non slip base which was weighted. Haven't fully used it yet as my son's only little still but I can imagine he will get on well with it. They are very well made, wash up well and a great colour. Only slight niggle is the plate and bowl especially are rather a lot smaller than I was expecting but for the quality of them it doesn't matter. Would recommend.

Red Kite Baby Feed Me Deli
Red Kite Baby Feed Me Deli

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Sept. 2013
Chuffed to bits with this. We bought this as the previous high chair we had my son hated he constantly slipped side to side. But what made me buy this is the fact that it had all the same features as a mammas and papa's pesto highchair but at a fraction of the cost. height adjustable, reclining and removable tray with food compartments and cup holder. Putting it together was easy to :) I know others commented about the ink coming off the straps but this hasn't happened. I will be recommending this to my friends and if your looking for a good value for money high chair this is it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3