Profile for Vanessa > Reviews

Content by Vanessa
Top Reviewer Ranking: 620

Vanessa "Vanessa Holmes" (South of France)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Yap Peluchi Giraffe Oval Pet Bed, 22 inch
Yap Peluchi Giraffe Oval Pet Bed, 22 inch

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a lovely well made pet bed., 24 May 2013
This is a well made and very good quality dog bed. The outside is lovely and soft and look really nice, it is very well made.

The interior is very plush, my little dogs sits in front of my woodburner in it.

I would highly recommend this product.

Muddy Paws Diamond Quilt Coat Black Small
Muddy Paws Diamond Quilt Coat Black Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 24 May 2013
I bought this for my little dog.
It is very well made.
Easy to fasten.
Easy to get on and off.
Excellent design.
He absolutely loves this little coat.

Johnsons Tea Tree Soothing Shampoo for Dogs 125ml
Johnsons Tea Tree Soothing Shampoo for Dogs 125ml
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog smells lovely, 24 May 2013
I have a little Yorkshire terrier who was always scratching. He has very sensitive skin.

I used this shampoo on him and he does not scratch anymore.

Lovely product, nice smell and it leaves my dogs coat lovely and soft.

Neutrodol Original Carpet Deodorizer 350 g (Pack of 12)
Neutrodol Original Carpet Deodorizer 350 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great product., 24 May 2013
I bought this product in bulk, as I look after lots of houses, it is excellent for getting rid of bad odours quickly.

The nice fresh smell stay on for a very long time.
This product does exactly what it says it does.

I love it.

Pipetto Luxury Patent Leather iPhone Wallet Case - Red
Pipetto Luxury Patent Leather iPhone Wallet Case - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this item., 3 May 2013
Firstly let me say, I was a bit skeptical about the quality before it arrive.

How wrong I was. This is lovely patent leather on the outside. The interior is made of good quality leather.

My iphone fits perfectly inside and I can fit my 3 cards inside also. The is also a space behind the cards if you want to put notes in it.

I would highly recommend this item. Very stylish and just the right size.

The delivery was exceptionally fast also. Great seller.

Glitter Pet Tag Pink Paw Print Shape 26mm S/Steel From Melian - MESSAGE US WITH TEXT REQUIRED
Offered by Cotswold Engraving & Pet Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item., 26 April 2013
I ordered these for my new dog, while waiting for his electronic chip to be registered. you can fit quite a bit of detail on the back, the engraving is lovely and clear.
They are not too big as to annoy the dog. i would highly recommend this item.

The customer service from this company was excellent. I needed the. To be dispatched quickly as my friend was bringing them from the uk to France and I ordered them a little late, but the company sent them out the next day.

Glitter Pet Tag Gold Paw Print Design 26mm S/Steel From Melian - MESSAGE US WITH TEXT REQUIRED
Offered by Ajintheforest Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product., 26 April 2013
They are not too big as to annoy the dog. i would highly recommend this item.

Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel
Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it., 25 Jan. 2013
So after having many of the original sandwich makers, which usually ended up in the bin as they were so hard to clean, we decided to give this one a try.

It arrived well packaged.

The first thing we noticed was how different in design it is compared to the normal sandwich toaster, first of all the metal plates are flat, with a lip running all the way around the edge.

We were a bit sceptical at first, so off we went,
We turned on the machine and were surprised how quickly it heated up. Very fast.

We decided to try a baguette in it.
In went the baguette with ham and cheese in it, it did not lock down due to the thickness of the baguette, no problem, within a couple of minutes the baguette sandwich was nice and hot and lovely and crispy.

As it had flat plates we decided the next time we used to make bacon toasties.
We placed the bacon on the hot plate and closed it, this was great as both sides of the bacon cooked at once, nice and crispy, we mopped up most of the fat of the bacon and just left a bit behind for flavour. We then put the bacon in the sandwiches, no butter and put the sandwiches in the machine, they came out perfect, not only did we have lovely bacon toasties, but all that lovely bacon flavour on the outside.

Then we came to cleaning it. It was a breeze, a bit of kitchen towel does the job, so easy just wipe clean, the none stick plates are excellent, my husband has tried all sorts of sandwiches and breads in this machine and he loves it.

An excellent buy.

We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Sassoon VSHA6471UK Tangle Free Hot Air Styler
Sassoon VSHA6471UK Tangle Free Hot Air Styler

2.0 out of 5 stars The only plus side of this is it is cheap., 25 Jan. 2013
I purchased this hot air styler from Amazon France as this is where I live.

It arrived quickly and well packaged and the price was cheap. There is only one plus point for this hot air brush.

So here goes.

The attachments are made of cheap plastic, and feel cheap and brittle. I washed my hair towel dried it, I have short hair. I attached the round brush attachment with bristles on it.
Every time I tried to use it the end fell off onto the floor, after several attempts at putting it back on again, it still fell off, and by the way it was hot when I tried to re attach it.
I thought I was doing something wrong, as it says the attachments lock in, so I had my husband take a look at it.
He attached the brush and I though great it will work now, but no it just fell off again. Useless.

I persevered with it for several days but in the end I could not put up with picking the brush up off the floor every few second.
A complete waste of money. It went straight back for a refund.

I would not recommend this to anyone, unless they enjoy bending down every few seconds and picking stuff up off the floor.

Bosch PSR 18 Cordless NiCad Drill Driver with 2 x 18 V Batteries, 1.2 Ah
Bosch PSR 18 Cordless NiCad Drill Driver with 2 x 18 V Batteries, 1.2 Ah

5.0 out of 5 stars My Husband is very impressed, 25 Jan. 2013
I bought this for my husband as his existing cordless drill was about to die on him.

This is what he says.

It comes a hard plastic box, with space to store the drill, charger and two batteries along with several drill bits and screws and plugs.

The batteries charge up very quickly, it is fairly light weight for an 18 volt drill, he says they are usually a lot heavier.

It come with a useful light for dark spaces and especially when he is doing electrics and has to work in the dark.

My husband highly recommends this for the price.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2014 1:40 AM BST