Profile for D. Hodson > Reviews

D. Hodson

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Punching above its weight, 20 Sept. 2016
Perfect fit, I love the style of this shirt. I wanted the 5FDP design as they are my favourite band.

Vans Unisex - Adult U AUTHENTIC PEWTER/BLACK Trainers  Gold Gold (Pewter/Black) Size: 14
Vans Unisex - Adult U AUTHENTIC PEWTER/BLACK Trainers Gold Gold (Pewter/Black) Size: 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Van, 20 Sept. 2016
I usually struggle to find shoes that fit me, but these Vans are perfect.

Men's Skinny Fit Stretch Denim Jeans New Look Slim Fit Jeans by Forge Kam Jeans In 4 Colours All Waist (40W x Regular, Black)
Offered by Tecbuddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Jean Genie, 20 Sept. 2016
I am extremely happy with my jeans, they are comfy and fit perfectly.

Twisted Love
Twisted Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Twisted Loved Classic., 20 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Twisted Love (Audio CD)
Another master class in the art of Rock 'n' Roll delivered by The Quireboys. Every song on this album is immediately enjoyable, there are no fillers, but there never is where The Quireboys are concerned.

Vikings: Season 1-3
Vikings: Season 1-3
Dvd ~ Travis Fimmel

5.0 out of 5 stars Hammer of the Gods, 2 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Vikings: Season 1-3 (DVD)
My son and I have had sleepness nights since buyingvthis boxset, it is highly addictive and you find yourself saying "Just one more, then bed", and the next thing you know it is time to get up.
The cast is marvellous, the scenery is breathtakingly beautiful, the whole thing is brilliant. I am in high anticipation of the next series.

Madden NFL 12 (Xbox 360)
Madden NFL 12 (Xbox 360)
Offered by media-4-u

5.0 out of 5 stars Mad for Madden, 2 Sept. 2016
I am new to playing this type of game, so my review is based on ease of playing and graphics.
The game play is quite easy to pick up, there is a in game menu for different team tactics that helps you to play the game more easily, it helps you work out the rules too. The graphics are quite realistic, they look very good. There are a great selection of teams to play as, I found it better to play a well known team which had a higher rating until I got used to the game play, then chose a team with a lower rating for more of a challenge. I have now got alot better and play the game very often.

Tales From The Neverending Story: Volume 4 - Resurrection [DVD]
Tales From The Neverending Story: Volume 4 - Resurrection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Johnny Griffin
Offered by video-days

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 Jun. 2016
I have really enjoyed this adaptation of the stories from the Neverending Story.

Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cards for Humourity., 16 April 2016
The tag line on the box says 'A Party Game for Horrible People', well we played and we laughed until tears rolled down our legs, if that makes us Horrible People, then we must be Horrible People.

Origins Vol.1
Origins Vol.1

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace is back with a full deck, 16 April 2016
This review is from: Origins Vol.1 (Audio CD)
Ace Frehley returns with a cd packed with 12 fantastic covers from bands that influenced and inspired his career. As a KISS fan of old, a personal high-light is the inclusion of KISS classics Parasite, Cold Gin and Rock and Roll Hell. Another bonus for the Kiss fan is the guest appearance from Frehley's ex-band mate Paul Stanley on the Free classic Fire and water. Further guests on the album are Slash appearing on Thin Lizzy's Emerald, Lita Ford appearing on Wild Thing, Mike McCready on Cold Gin and John 5 appearing on Spanish Castle Magic and Parasite.
What can I say, another classic release from Ace Frehley, I am already in anticipation of Origins Vol. 2

5-Minute NLP (Collins Gem)
5-Minute NLP (Collins Gem)
by Carolyn Boyes

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and useful, the book is too., 12 Mar. 2016
Collins Gem are a trusted company and this provides a useful tool on my bookshelf.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19