Profile for Katie Duck > Reviews

Katie Duck

All You Can Eat
All You Can Eat

5.0 out of 5 stars Really catchy songs, 11 April 2014
This review is from: All You Can Eat (Audio CD)
I bought this for my boyfriend as he is a big fan of Steel Panther. I have listened to their other albums and a lot of people have said that this one isn't as good and is a little bit more toned down. However, I think it is great and there are some really catchy songs such as Bukkake Tears and Pussy Whipped. In fact all the songs are pretty good.

Green Bean Sleepy Slurp Hot Chocolate Drink 250g
Green Bean Sleepy Slurp Hot Chocolate Drink 250g

4.0 out of 5 stars It is not really chocolaty but helps you relax!, 11 April 2014
It is a strange and maybe a required taste as it is not very chocolaty but quite herbal. However, I find it pleasant to drink and although it doesn't really make me sleepy it soothes me and helps me relax. I haven't tried it with water as I always make my hot chocolate with milk. I did not need to add sugar or honey either as it is sweet enough. I am not fond of really sweet things but this is just right.

I would recommend it to friends and I will continue to buy it.

Ferplast Cat Litter Tray Plastic Coloured With Rim
Ferplast Cat Litter Tray Plastic Coloured With Rim
Offered by Bilua Ecommerce

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 Jun. 2012
The amount of litter being kicked around the kitchen floor has been reduced, but I do still find quite a lot lying around. Although my cat does enjoy a good dig in there! The product arrived promptly and it is of good quality. The rim is not too tall so the cat has no problem getting in and out and my cat adapted to it immediately. Although I don't use litter tray liners this litter tray makes it easier to use them as they can be kept in place between the rim and litter tray.

Ancol Acticat Fat Boy Scratch Post 70cm
Ancol Acticat Fat Boy Scratch Post 70cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 15 May 2012
I am very pleased with this product. I opted for express delivery as I'd just got a rescue cat and didn't want her to ruin my furniture. It came v. quickly and it was also well packaged and v.easy to put together. I put a bit of cat nip on it and my cat loved it! She doesn't even pay attention to any of my furniture. It looks asthough it will last a while too!!! My cat likes to sit on top of it, and sometimes falls asleep there too!

Fishes Standard Plastic Placemat
Fishes Standard Plastic Placemat

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 May 2012
This review is from: Fishes Standard Plastic Placemat
This item was delivered v.fast and was packaged well. I bought it with the Buckingham Double Cat Bowl Black (2 x 220ml) and the designs on both of them compliment eachother v.well. As far as placemats go for cats this is a nice one, easy to wipe too. The reason for 4 stars is that you could probably get something similar for cheaper!! 4 stars.

Buckingham Double Cat Bowl Black (2 X 0.22 Ltr)
Buckingham Double Cat Bowl Black (2 X 0.22 Ltr)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 15 May 2012
I am very pleased with the product. Fast delivery and well packaged. As far as cat dishes go this one is quite aesthetically pleasing. Removable dishes make it v.easy to clean and also easy to fill as you don't get bombarded by lots of kitties! I bought this with the 'Fishes Standard Plastic Placemat' and they complement eachother really well. The rubber on the bottom is also a nice touch to stop the bowl sliding. The only citisism I do have is that the part that holds the bowl does make it a little cheaper than it actually is. 5 stars

Red Dingo Reflective Cat Collar, 12 mm, Neck Size 20 - 32 cm, Green
Red Dingo Reflective Cat Collar, 12 mm, Neck Size 20 - 32 cm, Green
Offered by Personalised Pet Products

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but too big for my little kitty, 15 May 2012
The collar seems to be of a good quality and the delivery was v.fast. It is very cute and is exactly how it's shown on the picture. However, It was way too big for my cat so I had to send it back. They were totally fine about me returning it and I have had no hastle. When the collar was on it did seem a lil unsafe as there was a big loop on the side that could catch anything - this could be down to it not fitting properly though!!

Door wedges rubber set of 2
Door wedges rubber set of 2
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 May 2012
I know you can get more attractive door stops these days but these did the job for me. I have wood floors and they hold my doors open perfectly. Plain, neutral colour so doesn't stand out. They are lighter than they appear on the picture though. 5 stars.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Me and Tilly the cat are v.pleased, 15 May 2012
This laser pen was delivered V.quickly!! At first I wasn't sure if it was working because it's hard to tell which way the batteries are supposed to go in, after a while I figured it and and it worked perfectly. The red dot reaches v.far and makes a perfect toy to play with your cat... she can run around after that lil red dot for hours! It would also be v.good for teachers etc as it has a little clip on the side to attach to your pocket. It doesn't look like it's made out of the greatest material but for 3.99 I wasn't expecting it to! 5 Stars.