Profile for Enid Plopthud > Reviews

Grazers - G2 - Slug & Snail Concentrate
Grazers - G2 - Slug & Snail Concentrate
Offered by etailz UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 Jun. 2016
Good stuff, use it a lot, the odd slug got through, perhaps because I missed a bit, whatever the reason the best of everything I've tried to stop the blighters. Getting this refill has saved me a lot of money as the original squirty bottle can be refilled quite a few times times and isn't that much more expensive.

0.355mm x 1000g - Enamelled Copper Wire. Dual Coat Enamelled Magnet Wire. Temperature Rating 212 Degree Celcius

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 9 May 2016
Good quality dual coated wire. I got the bigger size as far more economical in the long run and I tend to use herds of the stuff, yet the 1kg reel seems never ending . Well wound and haven't been caught out by a single kink. No hesitation in purchasing it again.

Round Bar 5.3 mm Diameter Mild Steel - 300 mm Length Pack Size : 5
Round Bar 5.3 mm Diameter Mild Steel - 300 mm Length Pack Size : 5
Offered by Graphskill

5.0 out of 5 stars They're OK, 9 May 2016
Ok so there may not be much to get excited about mild steel bars but these are as stated and I found easy enough to work with using basic tools.

RHX 10 x Alligator Crocodile Clip Test Leads 5 Color Jumper Wires Cable 550 mm New
Offered by guangdayiyg

5.0 out of 5 stars Like them, 9 May 2016
Quite like them, using them for general electronics and clips don't fly off when clipped on to something which saves a lot of annoyance. Plastic sleeves may seem a bit slippery at first but this soon goes, and a good length without being too long.

2 x EPOXY GLUE SET - SUPER STRONG HOLD IN JUST 5 MINUTES - RESIN & HARDENER - USEFUL TO BOND GLASS / CERAMICS / FABRIC / METALS / PLASTICS - MULTI-PURPOSE SET IDEAL TO KEEP IN TOOL BOX
Offered by Star Online Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's meant to, 1 May 2016
Great stuff, used it to stick bits of metal alloy together and worked well. Only once when it didn't go right and could be because I did not do the quantities correctly, although 'near enough' seems to work anyway, but more than likely it was because it was used outside at a few degrees above freezing.
I use cheap face wipes - the 20 for 50p type - to clean up the spatula and any splatters.
This is my second order (of two sets) and I doubt if it shall be my last.

sourcingmap Digital Multimeter Multi Tester Capacitance Resistance DC / AC Voltage Current Transistor Diode Continuity Meter Auto Power off 30 Range
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd seen it ages ago, 30 Nov. 2015
Wanted an affordable meter that will test AC well below mains voltage and this was the only one that I could find. Amazed at it's versatility for a multimeter and even tests resistors to well above the usual 1m level that standard multimeters reach. If you're after a new multimeter that even does capacitance (I paid a lot for a separate capacitance meter) you can't go far wrong.

Oral-B Advance Power Battery Toothbrush, Powered by Braun
Oral-B Advance Power Battery Toothbrush, Powered by Braun

3.0 out of 5 stars Cleans out the battery nearly as good as it does my chompers, 15 Oct. 2015
I've had a rechargeable one before but thought I'd go for the battery operated save the problem of waiting between recharges if I let it go flat. Supplied batteries didn't last a fortnight which was disappointing because they were Duracell, a replacement set of a random make have survived a week. I'm trying rechargeable ones now so at least I've always got a spare set ready without splashing out.
On the plus side it does get the crud from my chompers quite well, even those annoying bits that I usually get a cocktail stick for.

Beaded Bugs: Make 30 Butterflies, Beetles, Moths and other Cute Critters
Beaded Bugs: Make 30 Butterflies, Beetles, Moths and other Cute Critters
by Nicola Tedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 14 Sept. 2015
Bought this 2013 as my missus liked the look of the bugs and I wanted something to get my arm etc working after a stroke so a good incentive. Instructions easy and straight forward and after a bit of trial and error getting the right beads I found it good therapy and enjoyable. There's quite a few different ones to make and swopping the colours round gets good effects, the only drawback is like me you might get lots of requests for the little beasts.

Beaded Wild Animals: Puffy Critters for Key Chains, Dangles, and Jewelry (Design Originals)
by Suzanne McNeill

3.0 out of 5 stars Could do with a bead count, 14 Sept. 2015
Admittedly a new type of beading for me used to the way learnt in 'Beaded Bugs: Make 30 Butterflies, Beetles, Moths and other Cute Critters' but a bit disappointed as there is no bead count for each row and annoying that I have to count the beads in the pattern. Like anything it can be a bit confusing if you're new and the 'book' is a bit thin, only 36 pages including covers.but has got 10 patterns in it and instructions

Duronic HDS3 Mini 3 Port Gold HDMI Auto Switch PIANO BLACK 3x1 (3 way input 1 output HDMI Switcher)
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Aug. 2015
Great, compact, unobtrusive and switches input as you turn a new device on.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4