Profile for joeyi > Reviews

joeyi

Powerlifting 1RM Method
Powerlifting 1RM Method

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Damn Powerlifting Book Period, 20 Dec. 2016
I have been lifting and competing on and off for over ten years; in this time have read many great books on general powerlifting. However I have never found a book or method that comes close to this one to help with peaking for a meet.
The few books/methods that even touch on the subject of peaking just seem to quickly skim through a very basic and somewhat lacking tapper leaving you hoping you are getting it right and all your hard work pays off. Not this book/method, finally someone lays out from start to finish how to achieve the best possible performance.

thanks
Joe

Chomp Cook Set
Chomp Cook Set
Offered by Skyblue

1.0 out of 5 stars its good size and lightweight but for anything else apart of ..., 9 April 2015
This review is from: Chomp Cook Set (Misc.)
its good size and lightweight but for anything else apart of boiling water its waste of money. on one pan supposedly non stick coating has got scrambled eggs permanently stucked to it (even after couple of days in sink under water) if i would attempt to wash it the coating would disappear with the eggs. another two pans in attempt to make quick chicken breasts on oil and seasoning got non stick coating bubbled up and pealed off destroying my dinner.
Im not sure if thats because it was made on fire, but hey, this supposed to be a camping set..

Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Best "indistructable" device ever, 7 Feb. 2011
I have to write review for this little device as I found it to be superb.
I do not write reviews and even this one I am writing after 8 months of solid everyday use of this device because it deserves it! I commute on the pushbike covering over 100 miles weekly. This device is pinned to my t-shirt from outside and it is exposed to all the rain, frost, mud and everything you can throw at it. Therefore it has been soaking wet, dirty, and I made my mind already if it suddenly goes Ill just buy another one because it would be relieved of what it already been through. But the last dot which commenced me to write this was when I put it to washing machine inside the pocket of my shorts on Friday evening. 30 degrees 1 ½ hour with detergent. On Monday morning I just grabbed my dry shorts from drying stand, found my Bluetooth earphones in pocket where I left them ' restart the circuit by plugging them into the charger for couple of minutes and I was on my way listening to tunes just as any other day. Well, make it whatever you want from this but for me mw-600 are simply phenomenal little piece of engineering.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2012 10:43 PM BST