Profile for Mr. T. M. Mountford > Reviews

Content by Mr. T. M. Moun...

Mr. T. M. Mountford (UK)

Soft Silicone Manual Breast Pump for Breastfeeding Pump Hands Free Milk Collector Milk Saver To Catch Leaking Milk 100% Food Grade

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend this to every mum out there, 21 Mar. 2017
I would recommend this to every mum out there. After a lot or research I decided on this brand and I certainly made the right choice. It is quick to express milk and is easy to use.I don't know what I would do without it, it gets used everyday! A must buy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Mar. 2017
This is a good quality adapter, it works exactly as it supposed to.

SFR Cyclone Adjustable Inline Skates White/Pink Size 12-2
SFR Cyclone Adjustable Inline Skates White/Pink Size 12-2
Offered by Kates Skates

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand daughter loved them, 29 Dec. 2010
These were a birthday present for my drand daughter (27 Dec). With all her christnas toys she loved them . Riding with skates on on the scooter we bought her for christmas.

Razor Ultra Pro Kick Scooter
Razor Ultra Pro Kick Scooter

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Christmas Present, 23 Nov. 2010
This is what my garndson has asked for for Christmas. Still in the box unopend and will not be untill 25 Dec. Sure he will love it

Naava 9 ct Yellow Gold Diamond Channel Set Eternity Women's Ring
Naava 9 ct Yellow Gold Diamond Channel Set Eternity Women's Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Wifes Sirprise, 23 Nov. 2010
Bought this for the wife as a surprise present. Due to illness I need quite a lot of care which my wife has given me, so a little surprise was welcome. She is deligted with it and wears it constantly. Good value.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for damaged existiong, 23 Nov. 2010
Trampoline now in storage for the winter. The skirt has got damaged during use and oredred a replacement so that we have it when the trampoline comes out again in the spring. So have not used or tried to fity as yet.

Only Fools and Horses - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Only Fools and Horses - The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Jason
Offered by Retro Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Present, 23 Nov. 2010
My wife is mad about Dell boy so have bought this collection as part of her Christmas present. Unable to say more as it has not as yet been opened but feel sure will be well accepted