Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer (England)

Mathletics Student
Mathletics Student

5.0 out of 5 stars great for daughter's school work, 19 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Mathletics Student (App)
A much better option than using the mathletics website on the laptop for my daughter. This is far easier for her to navigate by herself.

HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer
HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer

1.0 out of 5 stars Flawed printer with big problems, 27 Nov. 2014
I would not recommend buying this printer. I bought mine else where, but the exact same model. It's lasted less than a year! I've had problems with it from the start (apparently quite a common problem) where it keeps asking you to turn the power off, yet it freezes so you can't. This wasn't a big problem as I only use it for small printing jobs. However within the last few days it now does it mid printing job, and when turned back on prints pages upon pages of numbers and symbols. I wouldn't waste your time even thinking about buying this. Such a flawed printer.

Feed your Monster
Feed your Monster

2.0 out of 5 stars great game spoiled by notifications, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Feed your Monster (App)
Game play is great, however the forced notifications which automatically direct you to amazon store for other games made me decide to uninstall.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Digital Thermometer
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Digital Thermometer

1.0 out of 5 stars inaccurate, 8 April 2013
I bought this thermometer thinking it would be more accurate than an underarm/oral thermometer, how wrong was I! After it didn't show fever in my daughter, despite her obviously burning up, I double checked with a standard thermometer to find she had a temperature of 38.6!!! So now this is sat at the back of my cupboard. I will never use it again!

Thomas Game Pack
Thomas Game Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Thomas Game Pack (App)
Absolutely fantastic for my 3 year year old daughter to play. She loves it. Has varied difficulty levels to choose from

Stretham: A Feast of Memories
Stretham: A Feast of Memories
by Beatrice Stevens

4.0 out of 5 stars First history book I've enjoyed, 22 Jan. 2004
I am Beatrice Stevens' great-grandaughter. I first read the book a few years ago after she passed away. I found it interesting in finding out about the history of the area she lived in. I was always enchanted playing in the fields around her house and I discovered what used to be in them. This is a book weel worth reding.