Profile for Bubbafurn > Reviews

Content by Bubbafurn

Bubbafurn "Bubbafurn" (Reading)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
1byone Bluetooth 4.1 Ring Collar Wireless Stereo Headset, Neckband Music Headphones with Incoming Call Vibration Alerts for Smartphones and Tablets, Black
Offered by 1Byone Products Inc.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Wireless Earphones., 16 Aug. 2016
This product arrived and the packaging was impressive as was the build quality of the item. However, the battery would not hold a charge. I tried to do a hard reset, as recommended within the instructions manual, however, this did not work. These would only work with a power supply connected, somewhat defeating the object of a set of wireless earphones. When I contacted the seller they advised me I would have to return and then re-purchase the item. Not something I am going to do.

That being said, I did test them with a portable phone battery attached by USB and the sound quality was surprisingly good. The sound was loud and crisp with only slight distortion at its loudest.

On another note, if you are of the larger persuasion like myself, be aware that the collar section is not designed for larger people. I have a neck measurement of approx 19 to 19.5 inches and I would guess that the collar would probably be best suited to someone with no more than a 16 inch neck.

Kids Childrens SCHOOL Size Backpacks - Childs Rucksacks For Boys or Girls - Waterproof A4 Folder Size - School Rules Plain Navy Blue and Black Backpack Bags - 25 Litre Capacity Bag - Roamlite RL17K
Offered by 7bags

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little back pack, slightly odd size., 8 Aug. 2016
I have used this bag over the weekend and have to say, I like it. The size is a little odd though, it is a bit too big for a child and too small for an adult. Accurately, I would say this is best for a teenager between 14 to 16.

That being said, the straps adjusted enough to fit me and I am 6'4" and built like a brick outhouse. Even some massive rucsacs I have tried have had small straps on, so this made a pleasant change. The straps are well padded and sit comfortably and the padding on the back is a nice touch that also allows air to flow as well.

There are so many different pockets on this one that it was difficult to fill them all up, even when all 4 of my family were out for the day.

The different sections seem waterproof and no condensation leaked from a bottle I placed in each compartment.

That being said, I have not tested it in torrential rain or mud.......

All in all it is a good little backpack and would be ideal for school use or, for the smaller adults, for work use.

For me, personally, it is too small for me (but not designed for me) and too big for my children. Plus, the kids tend to like something a bit more colourful.

I received this product at a discount/free in exchange for an honest review.

SleepEase® PREMIUM Nasal Strips! STOP SNORING & NASAL CONGESTION NOW! - 30 Large Sized Nasal Strips To Fit Majority Of Noses - One Month's Supply - Buy 2 Get FREE Delivery - Designed To Stop Nasal Congestion, Heavy Breathing, Snoring & Sleep Apnea.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Use anti snoring nose plasters, 8 Aug. 2016
These are easy to use and apply nose plasters. I have been snoring for years and slowly driving my wife mental through disturbed sleep.

I have tried a lot of the big brand expensive nose plasters over the last few years and these have really impressed me over the last 3 evenings.

The plasters are easy to apply and remove in the morning. They do not leave any sticky residue on my nose, unlike some of the more expensive/better known ones. Finally, there is no soreness/red patch on my nose after use either.

As an added bonus, my wife is happy as she got uninterrupted sleep too!

I'd recommend these for anyone who snores a lot.....please note though, no nose plaster can help medically diagnosed sleep apnoea. Please see a professional!

I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review.

Enjoydeal 7W 400-lumen Bright CREE LED Adjustable Zoom Focus Flashlight (Black)
Enjoydeal 7W 400-lumen Bright CREE LED Adjustable Zoom Focus Flashlight (Black)
Offered by Lvgu Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Little tough torch., 3 Aug. 2016
Excellent little torch. It is light, made of good quality durable metal and the whole construction feels really robust.

The addition of the pen style clip is a nice touch. I also really like the focus adjustment option as this helps when dealing with fiddly tasks.

All in a bargain of a little torch at this price.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review.

Lacaca Bluetooth Ear Hook Wireless Sports Jogging Stereo Waterproof Headset Earphone
Offered by Lacaca Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value bluetooth earphones., 2 Aug. 2016
The first set of headphones despatched from china never reached me.....but the seller sent a replacement pair as soon as I raised it as an issue.

When they arrived I tried them on and they are really comfy. The ear hooks appear to be actually sweat proof and they stay on very well. However, when I initially paired them with my phone (an LG G3) they were recognised as a Bluetooth keyboard and NOT headphones. I contacted the seller and they said they would contact the manufacturer.

However, following some fiddling around I appear to have lucked our and clicked on the volume/power buttons in the right order to get the audio to activate. (unfortunately I don't know what combination worked...sorry!)Now that is working they are great and the sound quality is good. A little heavy on the base, but very little seepage to the outside world so thats a bonus for my fellow commuters! I have used them for about 3 hours on a full charge and the battery indicator that shows up on my phone indicates a little under half yet, which is pretty good going.

Some people will probably find the size of the ear hooks cumbersome. However, for someone with big ears, but small earholes, these are great.

I would have given 5 stars if they had worked as advertised out of the box. However, that being said, if you need a good value set of earphones and are prepared to fiddle about, then these are a good buy.

I received this produce at a significant discount in exchange for an honest review.

Stone H Black Portable Hard Carry Bag Case Cover Compartments Bag For Mobile Power
Offered by Stone home

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, useful carry case., 25 July 2016
Seems to be very sturdy and exactly what I wanted. Great value at the retail price. It fits all the cables for my phone, 2 sets of earphones, a powerpack and a pair of sunnies, all held in place by the mesh or the elastic strap.

Sides seem solid and impact proof but only time will tell how long it lasts as I am obviously not going to try and destroy it as soon as I receive it!

All in all I am pleased with it.

I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review

Microfibre Travel Towel - Sports Towel for the Beach, Gym, Camping, Swimming, Yoga & Pilates - Quick Dry, Lightweight and Compact - Lifetime Guarantee (Blue, XXL 180 cm X 90 cm)
Offered by Starwood Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Great space saving towel., 21 July 2016
This is a great product. The towel is a little rougher on the skin than a normal towel......however, it does not irritate me at all. Plus, this is a small price to pay for such a compact and efficient towel. It dries me much quicker than a normal one and still folds up well into its little carry case after a shower.

I would recommend getting this if you are sick of lugging around a normal heavy towel!

I received this product for free/at a discount in exchange for an honest review of it.

Animal Print Hot Water Bottle Cover with Coronation Bottle (Giraffe)
Animal Print Hot Water Bottle Cover with Coronation Bottle (Giraffe)
Offered by Heat-Treats

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hot Water Bottle for animal lovers!, 21 July 2016
does what it needs to. My wife loves giraffes and the cover is cuddly enough for her too!

There was a bit of a mix up on the order but the seller offered an immediate replacement and refunded any additional postage costs I incurred too!

Excellent product, excellent service. I would highly recommend.

Amblers Aldershot Big Sizes
Amblers Aldershot Big Sizes
Offered by Outdoor Look

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value plus size shoes, 21 July 2016
Good value shoes and a great fit. It's hard to find shoes that fit well at size 15 but these do. The only slight grumble is that there is not a lot of cushioning offered by the sole. However, some cheap insoles later and they are as comfy as my old shoes.

A bargain at this price and they look very smart.

Genuine SoundHug 8 Pin Charger / Sync / Lighting USB Cable for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 5 / 5C / 5S, iPad Mini, Mini 2, iPad 4th / Air / Air 2, iPod Touch 5th Gen, iPod Nano 7th Gen - iOS 8.1 Compatible
Offered by Anns supplies limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement iphone cable, 21 July 2016
Great Iphone cable. Syncs and charges as quickly as the official apple one. Nothing else really to say. does what it says!

I received this product for free/at a discount in exchange for an honest review

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5