Profile for K Gorans > Reviews

K Gorans "KG" (Kent, UK)

K.Interiors Collection Hamble Coffee Table with Paint Finish, Brown
K.Interiors Collection Hamble Coffee Table with Paint Finish, Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it., 24 Feb. 2013
Good size coffee table. Not too sharp on the edges which suits well for the children. It looks good too.

Womens Full Length Aztec Navajo Tribal Print Jersey Leggings / Size 8-14 - £6.99 (ML - UK(12-14), White)
Offered by Top Fashion18

1.0 out of 5 stars Very thin, very flimsy piece of material., 24 Feb. 2013
I put it on and it fitted me though I'm conscious of how thin the cloth is on my skin. Then not even an hour of wearing it, it ripped on the crotch. Luckily I had a thick black coat over it otherwise it would have been extremely embarrassing. The seams are not well-sewn, the material is very poor quality. Of course, I had to return it immediately. No way would I recommend this product.

Puregadgets © Beautiful Princess Beauty Styling Fashon Makeover Head with Necklace, Hair Brush, Hair Clips, Make-up, Lipstick, Hair Clip, Coloured Hair Extensions
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase. Good Value., 26 Dec. 2012
Bought this as a Christmas present for my 3yr old girl. She absolutely loved it. Enjoyed putting on the makeup on the doll and doing up her hair. The head itself is of good size and for the price it is good value.

Interpet Prime Gravel Cleaner - Small
Interpet Prime Gravel Cleaner - Small

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely Useless, 17 Jun. 2012
I bought this because of the positive reviews. When i got the product, I was wondering if I and all the others bought the same thing because mine did not suck any debris whatsoever, could not suck, and not even close! There is not enough power for suction. I threw it in the bin and there you go, money wasted! Needless to say, I would NOT RECOMMEND this item. Maybe those who gave positive comments are relatives and friends of the seller.

Dolls World Doll's Stroller
Dolls World Doll's Stroller

2.0 out of 5 stars Very flimsy, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Dolls World Doll's Stroller (Toy)
This item not durable at all. It broke after only a month and we've had to buy another more expensive but more robust replacement. This is Too expensive for what it is! Beware!

The Avanti - Bonded Leather Recliner Swivel Chair with Matching Footstool in Hazelnut

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 13 Mar. 2012
the leather is good quality. Delivery was fast. My only complain is the assembly which is not that straight forward like many instructions, they are not clear! But all in all, I'm happy with my chair and footstool.

My Grammar and I (Or Should That Be 'Me'?): Old-School Ways to Sharpen Your English
by Caroline Taggart

1.0 out of 5 stars Mistakes, 2 Dec. 2010
I was reading the excerpt and was shocked to come across another common mistake in the use of its and it's (Number 6 in 'Grammar Rules'), even this book doesn't seem to know. How strange for a grammar book that's supposed to teach correct grammar!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2013 2:48 PM BST

The Best of Pippi Longstocking: Three Books in One
The Best of Pippi Longstocking: Three Books in One
by Astrid Lindgren

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing! just get one book if you must, not three, 6 Jan. 2010
It's funny but it doesnt take the reader in me all the way to the end. One chapter, two the most, then the books gets boring. There is no continuity to the story. It's a bit like watching it on tv, episode by episode. I'd say I'm disappointed!

Philips AVENT SCF663/27 Advanced Feeding Bottles (Slow Flow, 260 ml, 2-Pack)
Philips AVENT SCF663/27 Advanced Feeding Bottles (Slow Flow, 260 ml, 2-Pack)

1.0 out of 5 stars they leak!!!, 26 Oct. 2009
beware in buying these! I wasted money as I threw them out after a lot of trying not to leak- not to screw it too tight, too loose, align the the lines, etc, but they still leaked. Dont bother with Avent bottles. I used the non-BPA free with my first baby some 5 yrs ago and with no problems, but this time, it's not the case. I use Babisil bottles instead and with no problems.