Profile for Mr > Reviews

Content by Mr

Mr (Praze an Beeble, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Cream 21 Mixed by Paul Oakenfold
Cream 21 Mixed by Paul Oakenfold

5.0 out of 5 stars Phrnnrgh...., 11 Nov. 2013
Hmmm furfle moombiare mur numble ! Ah dimph .... You cannot possibly expect me to be coherent when listening to this bliss - get - as they say - real

Munf ! The Ancient Clubber

The Pete Tong Collection
The Pete Tong Collection

1.0 out of 5 stars Heed the Warnings, 9 Nov. 2013
... of others - at 59 I can tell you straight ! -(pun)- such 'Best Of' albums in this genre always disappoint and it is sad that Pete Tong whose talent is undeniable should lend himself to such dross - not the Music you understand which is of itself the very cream of House et al; it is, as others say here, the incompleteness of it all - I have just about everything Pete Tong allowed to be put out - so why this ?. (It is WHY we have DJ's - It's in the Mix stupid.)
It is a wealth of experience that's burbling at you guys - I was pushing the ceiling back up under the arches at Charing Cross before a lot of you were hitching your grandad's paisley Y-Fronts, ah ! those were the days - you could park the wagon almost at the door - get in for a couple of quid rave the night away to 5am get breakfast at the stand on Battersea Bridge and still get change from a tenner - Lawks what a time we had ! The Pete Tong Collection - I know of which I speak - Be Warned

Regards The Ancient Clubber
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2013 5:42 PM GMT

Star Trek Into Darkness [DVD]
Star Trek Into Darkness [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Coo, 12 Sept. 2013
Not much else can be said about this film - it is fabulous - better than the 'First' - that the characters are so well defined makes it easy for a Trek Head like me to watch without a critical eye.

Clarks Mens Lair Plain Black Leather 10 UK
Clarks Mens Lair Plain Black Leather 10 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Goodie Two Shoes, 12 Sept. 2013
I have bought these - in preference to DMs - for the last 10 years - it took 9 years to wear out the brown pair and 10 for the black -cannot imagine buying anything else - that having been said I 'spect they'll stop making 'em now.

Blurred Lines [feat. T.I. & Pharrell]
Blurred Lines [feat. T.I. & Pharrell]

4.0 out of 5 stars Annoying, 12 Sept. 2013
I don't like Thicke his voicf is too twangy but this ? I can't get it out of my head - excellent marketing

Martynas
Martynas

4.0 out of 5 stars Catchy, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Martynas (Audio CD)
Let's hope it catches on - the instrument is very popular in the eastern European states - very entertaining. Buy it.

Skullcandy Aviator 2.0 Over-Ear Headphones with Mic - Brown/Gold
Skullcandy Aviator 2.0 Over-Ear Headphones with Mic - Brown/Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars I just bought these ..., 21 Jun. 2013
... and I am listening to a Gonzalo Rivas Podcast MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm .... Yep .... Thrum dippity Thrumm - I don't know about you but i want to hear a bit more detail in my music - not so much Whump hump Whump Thump Whump - no more with these

Buy 'em

Love Me

Philips GoGear RaGa 4GB MP3 Player - Black
Philips GoGear RaGa 4GB MP3 Player - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good, 3 May 2013
This machine is in no way a replacement for the previous version that lasted me 6 years before much wear and a couple of drenchings saw it's demise - the loading is slooooooow, there isn't a decent download accept through songbird - which - though improved is still like the BBC in attitude and it isn't as user friendly - I would not expect you to buy one when there are so many better products on the market suggest you check Philips' own site for critisism before you do.

Doctor Who: The Reign of Terror [DVD]
Doctor Who: The Reign of Terror [DVD]
Dvd ~ William Hartnell

5.0 out of 5 stars Historical, 8 Jan. 2013
One of the History adventures for which Hartnell's tenure was justly famed - and if the reconstruction 'cartoon' episodes are of the same standard as the previous efforts this should be a good dip into the long lost past - since the BBC are thoroughly wiping their finger about the now empty jar that was the back catalogue I hope they will continue to take great care ...

PURE ONE Mi, Palm-sized Portable DAB/FM Radio - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by 123Electricals4Me

1.0 out of 5 stars But of course..., 21 April 2012
I should have known far better - after all I own not one but two Elan DAB radios (a gift Elan11 & my Elan) - I wanted a portable as small as the Sony - I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THE SONY ! - as you will read in other 1* reviews this is woefully bad and as with all their products Very Bad Value for money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2012 3:35 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2