Profile for Mark Leech > Reviews

Mark Leech

Fire HD 8 Tablet, 8'' HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 8 Tablet, 8'' HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

1.0 out of 5 stars the more I use the more frustrating it gets., 7 July 2016
My 5th fire device. 3rd tablet. I would say it's a bit like my old Alfa Romeo GT. Looks good. At first it was great. Then after a lot of use things started to fail. The door handle hasn't dropped off but only because it hasn't got one!
Internal memory gets filled up far too quickly even though I move or save everything to the SD.

Regarding the SD. I bought the recommended card but it has stopped working completely twice. I have lost all items I had saved 29 g worth.

The tab itself feels and looks good but as others have stated it is so frustrating. Had to carry out constant resets. 2 factory resets. To try and get it working.

Not happy but what can you do? Put up or buy an alternative? Again a bit like my old Alfa. There is something about the fire I really like. In fact I suppose like the car I have bought a new Alfa.

Mr frustrated and his Alfa HD 8

AmazonBasics Premium Over-Ear Headphones
AmazonBasics Premium Over-Ear Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money. great sound., 13 Mar. 2016
Was looking for decent sounding and comfortable over ear phones. Share use with daughter who complained about her own AKG on ear head phones about them digging in to her earings. I have what are often written as being the best headphones for the money AKG's which I use whilst commuting.

Both myself and my daughter agree - these are quality. She loves the comfort. I love the sound quality. Also loved the price. Got them on the lightening deals and worth every penny.

Would highly recommend.

COLT? iPad and Tablet Car Headrest Mount Holder for iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 24 Nov. 2013
Kids loved the videos on recent epic journey to the lakes...would recommend to anyone who enjoys stress free road trips.

I By Invicta Men's 70113-004 Multi-Function Stainless Steel Black Leather Watch
I By Invicta Men's 70113-004 Multi-Function Stainless Steel Black Leather Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars watch looks ok., 24 Nov. 2013
Watch looks ok. But as it is a gift from my wife to me i only checked it over. Regarding packaging and overall...... watch looks like it has definitely been returned before. Gift box was tatty and protective pieces creased and misplaced. Be careful when purchasing from this seller. Also becoming more and more concerned over quality of items being sold on Amazon. I can see the high street making a come back at this rate.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars HELP!!!!!, 10 Oct. 2013
The light(s) (bought 2) look good but after 2 months still to see them working! Bought a battery pack that turned out to be not powerful enough so ordered another from easyacc which worked once and then that broke. Be very careful. This has now cost me a lot of money. . You get what you pay for!

Rockport Men's Bl Moctoe Leather Lace Up - Black, 9.5 UK
Rockport Men's Bl Moctoe Leather Lace Up - Black, 9.5 UK

1.0 out of 5 stars thought they would be quality, 21 Feb. 2013
Both internal liners have come loose already, very comfy yes but quality no. I would certainly not pay full price For what is an average quality shoe.

[2 Pack] TECHGEAR® Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Inch / P5100 / P5110 CLEAR LCD Screen Protector Covers With Cleaning Cloth & Application Card
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 21 Feb. 2013
I PAD nearly 3 times the price.....why? Build quality, apps, ease of use all equal to neighbours apple( I spent far more than you) I pad.

BestDealUK Ideal Digital Anemometer Air Speed Meter Temperature Humidity Wind Chill Tester

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 20 Jan. 2013
Very cheap and does not work, need to send it back, god knows how. Dont waste your time and money!