Profile for B > Reviews

Content by B

B

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Hapilife Acoustic Guitar 3/4 Size 6 Strings Guitar for Beginners Starters Blue Package with Strings
Offered by HST MALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Jun. 2016
Great value. Very good quality for the money. Hopefully it last my 8 yr old a good few years.

Acer Aspire V3-531 15.6-inch Laptop (Black) - (Intel Pentium 2020M 2.4GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)
Offered by Citadel_09

4.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop except for dodgy mouse pad!, 6 Sept. 2014
Bought this laptop from 'Warehouse Deals' for a very good price, which is the only reason I'm prepared to put up with the mouse pad. It's rubbish!! Gently scrolling across the screen at an even pace and it's likely to select any random item on the way as if you tapped on it. Quick, slow, I've tried every different way and the mouse still randomly selects things. I've now resorted to a separate mouse and don't mind too much as I think the laptop is excellent. It seemed very dodgy at the beginning but once I updated to windows 8.1 everything sorted its self out.
Just in case this is of any use to the 'not very technically minded' like myself, I spent a while wondering why the processors aren't all i3 or i5 etc instead of what I thought was old technology (see above spec in description). After a bit of checking I discovered the processor in this laptop (intel 2020m 2.4GHz) is better than many entry level i3 ones so that put my mind at rest.
Lastly anyone who is still worrying about all the bad things said about Windows 8 you can stop because after a day or two you won't know what all the fuss was about.

DeWalt DWCKP DWC15001 Kneepads
DeWalt DWCKP DWC15001 Kneepads

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Mar. 2014
Very good quality exactly as you'd expect. They are far superior to cheaper brands and will save my aging knees from a lot of aches and pains.

Wilton 13-inch Angled Spatula
Wilton 13-inch Angled Spatula

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 10 Mar. 2014
This feels very comfortable to use and I feel you get what you pay for. It nice and big so perfect for cakes.

Rope, 9mm x 15m, Olive Green Color, Emergency Zone Brand
Rope, 9mm x 15m, Olive Green Color, Emergency Zone Brand
Offered by Ronnie Sunshines

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 10 Mar. 2014
This seems to be very good quality and is definately worth the money. It does stretch quite a bit when under load.

Gah-Alberts 724269 Carabiner Hook Pear-Shaped with Closed Eye Stainless Steel Length 100 mm Eyelet Diameter 10 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 10 Mar. 2014
I've found with things like this you get what you pay for. This is very well made and you can tell it's had to meet a high standard of production. Have used it a couple of times and I can't imagine I'll be be needing a replacement any time soon. Top quality.

Hard Core S1 P Tonalite Safety Hiker Size 7
Hard Core S1 P Tonalite Safety Hiker Size 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad!, 23 Feb. 2014
It's early days yet but they seem reasonable quality. I know the laces will be shreaded by the metal eyelets beacuse it is fairly difficult to pull them tight especially around the open ones at the top but it's hard to avoid that design on these type of boots.
I usually find sizing a nightmare!! I have bought size 7 in things before and they felt pretty tight so occasionally I've got 7.5 or 8s. You'd expect a boot to be a bit bigger so I chanced the 7 again. I put a fairly thick insole in for added comfort (which I think you definately need in this boot especially if you'll be wearing them for most of the day) and as the weather is pretty cold at the moment I've an ordinary sock and a slightly thicker work boot type sock on and there is still room in the boot.

So to sum up, if you won't be adding extra comfort to this boot or wearing extra socks it could feel more like a big 8 or even 8.5 so be careful. Overall they seem pretty good but of course I might need a couple of months to know for sure.

Good Luck

TabExpress 9" android tablet pc netbook neoprene soft case cover pouch black
TabExpress 9" android tablet pc netbook neoprene soft case cover pouch black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 29 Nov. 2013
My wife bought this for Christmas, so can't say much as yet. But it seems good quality and good value.

SanDisk Mobile Ultra microSDHC 16 GB UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card 30 MB/s + SD Adapter + Memory Zone App (SDSDQU-016G-U46A)
Offered by Zetrading

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 29 Nov. 2013
Good quality product. This is the second one I've bought and have never had a problem with them. Great price also.

Playmobil 5135 Large Pirate Ship