Profile for Flagman > Reviews

MEGUIARS G1900K Headlight Restoration Kit, Set of 4
MEGUIARS G1900K Headlight Restoration Kit, Set of 4
Offered by EuroCarParts

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Pleased!, 15 Aug. 2016
After about an hour and a quarter the headlights on my Terracan are in about 95% new condition. The process was easy and would have taken a bit less time if I had not been perhaps over cautious with the sand paper the first time around. The kit does not contain any sealant but this is clear from the contents. Only time will tell if it is needed. My car is due for Contrôle Technique (French equivalent of MOT) tomorrow and I have no concerns that the headlights will pass...the rest of the car - well keep my fingers crossed!
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Right on Track!, 13 Oct. 2015
Although it is a bit big around the chest, as I am 6'4'' I always have to go for a larger size in order to get the length. I wore it for the first time at the weekend, marshaling at the race track and it was excellent as I could change the parts I was wearing as the day warmed up. Very visible and I need that! It did not rain so that issue was not tested but the seams look well stitched and sealed. It is well furnished with pockets, My only slight issue is that the phone/radio pocket needs to be a bit bigger.More expensive than I had anticipated but my previous one started to leak and was nowhere near as warm. You get what you pay for and it will be well used.

Samsung M3 Slimline 2 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 Slimline 2 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Digitem

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Jun. 2015
Arrived on time, seems to work well. Hope it avoids another total loss of files!

Sky+HD 120 Remote Control sealed in Official Sky Branded Retail Packaging with Duracell Batteries & Manual

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but limited life, 14 Jan. 2015
It is a Sky+ HD Remote. It does the job...but after 18 months the '0' and 'Select' stopped working properly. I have replaced it with the identical bought from Sky direct to see if that is any more durable.

London and Londoners in the 1850s & 1860s (Victorian London Ebooks Book 2)
London and Londoners in the 1850s & 1860s (Victorian London Ebooks Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Window on times gone by., 24 Sept. 2013
I found the records of events people and places fascinating. It is an ideal book to read in small bitesize chunks.

Casio Wave Ceptor WV-200DE-1AVER Men's Radio Controlled Digital Quartz Multifunction Watch with Steel Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on Time- Except the Delivery!, 10 July 2012
Needed a very accurate watch for recording incidents in motorsport. This fits the bill exactly. Sadly the supplier (in France) was let down by TNT on the delivery front entailing additional costs to get it to forwarded me. However, without any quibble, these were reimbursed. The watch updates every night without having to remove it and put it near a window as per the 60+ page instruction book. All I wanted and at a very reasonable price for the accuracy.