Profile for . > Reviews

Content by .

. (Cheltenham)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Elite99 3D Nail Gel Polish Magnetic Cat Eye Color 12ml Soak Off UV LED Pearl Rose Gold with Gold Eye(9911) + Free Gift (Magnet Stick)
Offered by Bailun Best Sell

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely easy to achieve cat eye magnetic gel polish, 2 Sept. 2017
This was great... the colour didn't look the same as the picture... a more brownish look to the rose gold colour, then gold. I was amazed at how well it turned out. Nice quality as well. My first time using this type of polish with a magnet, but couldn't have been more simple.

Lego Shaped Ice Cube Tray Silicone Moulds, Candy Moulds, Chocolate Moulds, For Kids Party's and Building Themes, Set of 5
Offered by Kompanion

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Moulds that are so versatile, 6 Aug. 2017
I bought these moulds so I could make a birthday cake for my grandson. They were so good, what wasn't good was the extreme weather we experienced at the time of using them. The weather was so hot that the soft icing slid down the cake and the shapes became distorted. So the picture doesn't give an accurate image of what they looked like when they were first made. I really needed them to set a little first before I stuck them on vertically. Then I needed some Lego to look like a base so I cut out one of the brick shapes, cut off the edges and then pressed this one strip repeatedly over a large piece of grey icing to create the effect..
I intend to have a go making ice cubes and chocolates as they are fun. The mould seems to be made of a good silicon, sturdy enough but flexible enough also. An absolute bargain for all of the pieces you get.
Comment Comment | Permalink

BellaNails Professional 4 Time Presets and Auto Shutoff 12W LED Nail Lamp for Gel Polish Including Shellac
Offered by I-Innovate

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Little Unit which I well recommend, 22 July 2017
When I opened the box I was amazed at how small the unit was compared to the one I had used at the salon - but when I came to use it it worked really well, plenty of room, you just have to put your thumb under separately. It is better because it takes up little storage space. I have only given four stars because of the lack of instructions, but that said it was pretty obvious and as it defaults to 30 seconds and is three times more powerful , it is not a problem as I needed what would normally be 90 seconds. I would recommend this product.

Elgento E17002 Deep Fat Fryer, 900 Watt, 1 Litre, White
Elgento E17002 Deep Fat Fryer, 900 Watt, 1 Litre, White
Offered by Electrical Emporium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Fryer, 8 Mar. 2017
This is a great little fryer that cooks a lot more chips than I would have believed. It takes up so little room on the work surface, cooks the chips really well and despite not having the usual filter, we have not found smells. It is so small so easy to clean. I dislike fat fryers as a rule but have been converted with this little 'giant' in the kitchen. I also have a happy husband now he can have his occasional fried chips!

Duronic ST10B - 10 Way 2 Metre surge Tower Extension Cord | Lead Socket - 2M - Engineered to tell you when its surge protected - Black
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars upright electrical socket unit, 8 Mar. 2017
We are really pleased with this item... you can lie it flat or stand it upright in the nicely snuggly fitting stand provided. I like it because of the power surge factor, I can charge my Fitbit without having to go through my computer, and my husband likes the way it can stand on the floor next to his corner coffee table, allowing his tablet (which has a short lead) to be placed on the table whilst being charged. It has lots of sockets so I can see how if you have e.g. A computer plus other office stuff to plug in, it would be really good. There are no individual switches on each socket, so care obviously needs to be taken not to overload. I would recommended it.

Purifying and Deodorizing Body Wash with Persimmon- PACK OF 1
Purifying and Deodorizing Body Wash with Persimmon- PACK OF 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shower Wash for Combating Nonenal, 11 Dec. 2016
My husband suffers with the bad odour older people can get (nonenal) and this product is AMAZING. It seems expensive, but an absolute must. It works so effectively for up to two days. So as long as you shower using this produce every day or alternate days you will keep this horrible odour at bay. I just don't know what we would do without it.

Scrumptious 250-Piece Foils Cupcake Cases in a Storage Caddy
Scrumptious 250-Piece Foils Cupcake Cases in a Storage Caddy

3.0 out of 5 stars Colourful Cake Cases use with Caution, 11 Dec. 2016
These look fab... but my son in law cooked 2 x 12 muffins and both lots failed. So I offered to bake them, 2x. 12 muffins and they failed also. Now we both have baked these cakes in the same ovens using our own recipes for a very long time with 100% success and yet we both had 100% failure on four separate bakes. The only thing that was different were the cases. Now the greaseproof liners are loose so we are wondering if we should have baked them in the greaseproof cases on their own and then added the outside sleeves afterwards. We think the metallic material affected the cooking.... but we could be wrong.

MOFRED® Black & Tan iPad Air 2 (Launched 2014) Leather Case-MOFRED®- Executive Multi Function Leather Standby Case for Apple iPad Air 2 with Built-in magnet for Sleep & Awake Feature -- Independently Voted by "The Daily Telegraph" as #1 iPad Air 2 Case!
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant.., 11 Dec. 2016
Brilliant... why would you buy the genuine apple cover when this is so much better! Robust, stable, switches iPad off when closed... excellent. I highly recommend this product.

Koly Women's Hat Winter Skullies Beanies Knitted Warm Soft Cap (Beige)
Koly Women's Hat Winter Skullies Beanies Knitted Warm Soft Cap (Beige)
Offered by Kolylong

3.0 out of 5 stars Not keen on the colour but amazing quality for the money, 11 Dec. 2016
I bought this hat thinking it was an ivory colour but unfortunately it is VERY cream. Not keen on the colour but amazing quality for the money.

100% EGYPTIAN COTTON DEEP FITTED 16"/40CM SINGLE DOUBLE KING SUPER KING (Single, Cream)
Offered by Sgraffito

4.0 out of 5 stars Deep single cotton fitted sheet, 11 Dec. 2016
Wouldn't call it luxury... not by my standards of luxury. But that said, the size, quality and colour are good and I am pleased with the purchase and expect I will be buying another.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4