Profile for bookbinders daughter > Reviews

Content by bookbinders da...

bookbinders daughter

Avery J8161-100 Address Labels (A4 Sheets of 63.5 x 46.6 mm, 18 Labels per Sheet, 100 Sheets) - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for mailings, 25 Jun. 2017
I buy these regularly for our wine club mailing s

Garden Tool Rack Storage Trolley with Wheels - KCT
Garden Tool Rack Storage Trolley with Wheels - KCT
Offered by Aquatix-2u Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat little tool rack., 22 May 2017
The rack arrived on time and was quite easy to assemble. Another reviewer alerted me to a possible difficulty with installing the legs so I was careful but actually no problem. Mine looks pretty much the same as the supplier's picture. Could perhaps have been a little bit more robust but great for the money.

Rotho storage box for pet food, made from plastics (PP) - container for dry fodder - capacity 4.1 l / 1.8 kg - for dogs, cats, birds, etc - white/blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy little container - I use if for taking a ..., 10 April 2017
Handy little container - I use if for taking a few meals for my dogs when visiting friends and family

Chair Gym - Multi gym fitness chair full body slimming toning workout (Black)
Chair Gym - Multi gym fitness chair full body slimming toning workout (Black)
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 24 Dec. 2015
Means I can exercise at home at any time of day. It can be used for a whole body workout and doesn't take up much space when folded up. Good value for money.

David Gilmour
David Gilmour
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 Oct. 2015
This review is from: David Gilmour (Audio CD)
Excellent loved the dvd paradise lost and boxed presentation too. Would also make a great gift

Sing Like Never Before: The Essential Collection
Sing Like Never Before: The Essential Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars 10,000 reasons, 7 Jan. 2013
Great, inspiring and thought provoking songs - loved the voice and instrumentals too.

10,000 reasons for my heart to bless the Lord

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Case (3rd Generation - 2010 release), Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorry Dad, 21 May 2011
As a bookbinder's daughter I have resisted buying an e-book but am now thoroughly converted and hope to be forgiven. I bought the 3G version and case with the light. Getting started couldn't have been simpler and it's amazing to be reading a book seconds after buying it! I also really appreciate being able to change the font size when my eyes are tired late at night or when the light is not good. I will still buy paper books but love the fact that I can take my 'library' with me, on holiday or travelling, in just one 'book'