Profile for John W > Reviews

Content by John W

John W

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Great Escaper: The Life and Death of Roger Bushell - Love, Betrayal, Big X and The Great Escape
by Simon Pearson

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Feb. 2017
Well researched fascinating insight into the man!

Armorall ExtremeTire Shine Gel & Applicator 4pk
Armorall ExtremeTire Shine Gel & Applicator 4pk
Offered by Nielsen CDG

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny tyres!, 10 Aug. 2016
The tyres on my car are new (2000miles) and it would be nice to keep them looking that way, I have sued this product two or three times now and the high shine certainly lasts well compared to spray on products I have used previously.

Microfibre Cleaning Cloths, 10 Pack in Pink, Super Soft Microfibre Dusters, Clay:Roberts Premium Fibre Cloths, Machine Washable, Antibacterial, Lint Free, Microfiber Cloths suitable for Homes, Kitchens, Cars, Motorbikes, Domestic, Industrial and Professional cleaning.
Offered by Daily Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain microfibre cloths, 10 Aug. 2016
Both my wife and I use microfibre cloths and neither knows who's is who's as the various colours are common to both of us. I particularly like these as they are a colour which we have not had before so they will prevent disputes over ownership; after all the uses they are put to are totally different! I have only had them a few days, however the quality of the cloths represents good value. I would not hesitate to recommend them to other people or buy them again for myself. The service from the seller could not be faulted.

Gildan Mens Heavyweight 100 Short Sleeve Ultra Cotton Polo Shirt
Gildan Mens Heavyweight 100 Short Sleeve Ultra Cotton Polo Shirt
Offered by The Prime Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Gildan polo shirt, 5 Jun. 2016
I have worn these shirts before so knew what to expect

AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 0.9 m (3 ft) - Black
AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 0.9 m (3 ft) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone or iPad lead, 27 April 2016
Does what it should!

Suki Tea Belfast Brew Loose Black Tea 100 g
Suki Tea Belfast Brew Loose Black Tea 100 g

3.0 out of 5 stars Belfast Brew, 26 April 2016
I found this tea a little bland, nothing wrong with it - just not to my taste. Good quality tea with nice large leaves

Personalised engraved leather mens wallet
Personalised engraved leather mens wallet
Offered by Leather-Emboss

3.0 out of 5 stars Wallet, 26 April 2016
It was not what I was looking for so I returned it, however the quality seemed good

O'Keeffe's® Working Hands® Hand Cream 96g Jar
O'Keeffe's® Working Hands® Hand Cream 96g Jar

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy any other hand cream!, 26 April 2016
This is the best hand cream I have ever used (and I have tried lots!) I work in the open and in winter my hands develop chaps and splits, I saw this advertised on TV and bought a tub from a branch of a well known "high street" chemist and even at their price it is great value as "it does what it says on the tin"

Café Ole Rondeo Stainless Steel Tea Pot Easy Pour Teapot with Infuser Basket 17oz 500ml
Offered by Good Thymes

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing teapot, 26 April 2016
This teapot is the ideal size for a large mug or two cups of tea. The infuser is fine enough to contain the dust which is loose tea so no bits at the bottom of your drink and just tap it to remove used leaves.

Halen Mon Anglesey Sea Salt Fine Sea Salt PDO 3 x 100 g
Halen Mon Anglesey Sea Salt Fine Sea Salt PDO 3 x 100 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Sea salt, 4 April 2016
It's salt, it seasons food no more to add!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6