Profile for Book boffin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Wychetts and the Farm of Fear
Wychetts and the Farm of Fear

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read series of books, 14 Jun. 2014
I am enjoying this series of books as the author makes the stories compulsive reading. I cannot bring myself to put the book down and they keep my grandchildren quiet for hours. Aimed at 9 years to adult for reading - I am a senior citizen and still enjoy these books. This is an author I will continue to buy books and perfect for summer holiday reading or journeys.

Wychetts and the Tome of Terror
Wychetts and the Tome of Terror

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant series - must read, 14 Jun. 2014
I am working my way through this series. Although originally purchased for my grandchildren, I found myself being drawn into the books. The series are well written, interesting stories and will keep most children quiet for ages. Well recommended.

Wychetts And The Key To Magic
Wychetts And The Key To Magic

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read for all ages, 14 Jun. 2014
I purchased this book on behalf of my grand daughter but on browsing the pages I found myself drawn into the story. It is an excellent easy read. If you enjoyed Enid Blyton secret seven etc., then you will love this series also. I would definitely recommend this for primary school readers (or young adults).

Slimline USB External CDROM DVDROM CDRW Combo drive in pink. Reads and writes CDs & reads DVD media.. Slim and portable drive for laptops, Netbooks and desktop PCs. Works with Windows and Linux. Works with Samsung NC10 Asus EEE PC , Macbook Air , Acer Aspire One and any other netbooks / laptops, in a glossy Pink finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect in pink, 17 Nov. 2013
I now have two of these drives - black for my laptop and pink for my netbook. This is a reliable piece of equipment, and so slim it fits into my bag neatly. If you love pink and need a DVD drive - then this will make you happy, and at a bargain price.

A perfect gift for anyone (they come in other colours), and a bargain price.

Definitely recommended.

Soshine 2*18650/4*CR123A Battery Protective Case (Bottle Green)
Soshine 2*18650/4*CR123A Battery Protective Case (Bottle Green)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect and bargain price, 17 Nov. 2013
What more can I say. It is my favourite colour, and holds my camera batteries safely. It was also a bargain price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars definitely worth buying, 17 Nov. 2013
I bought this as the batteries are expensive and difficult to find in the shops. Only camera stores sell the batteries at £5.99 each - so this really was a bargain. Our camera uses two batteries, so we need to have spare available all the time. This was the perfect answer and really was a bargain.

Definitely recommended.

Glasruhen Gate: Book 2 (The Adventures of Jack Brenin)
Glasruhen Gate: Book 2 (The Adventures of Jack Brenin)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant reading again, 17 Nov. 2013
I have reads the whole series and enjoyed them. My grandchildren have them also and find the story easy to read. It keeps them quiet for a long time and fires their imagination, so making stories at school easier to do!

A series of books definitely recommended for all ages.

Silver Hill: Book 3 (The Adventures of Jack Brenin)
Silver Hill: Book 3 (The Adventures of Jack Brenin)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant reading, 17 Nov. 2013
I have read the whole series and found them easy to read but difficult to put down! I have my grandchildren reading them at the moment and they are also enjoying the storyline.

Definite bargain or worth including on a kindle for Xmas.

Miranda - Series 3 [DVD]
Miranda - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miranda Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Miranda - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I never had the time to see this on TV so pre ordered the DVD - and am not disappointed. Miranda is just wonderful - so true to life, no fuss but all heart (as is her name suggests)! She only has a few close friends (who needs more) and a mother who cares about her (I wonder what her father is like??), but she is a normal woman who goes through life one day at a time and conquers all of life's traumas and tribulations miraculously with love.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to laugh - this is brilliant as Xmas stocking filler.

The Reluctant Assassin (WARP Book 1)
The Reluctant Assassin (WARP Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 17 Nov. 2013
I have read all the books by this author, but have struggled to finish reading this one, perhaps because I enjoyed Artemis Fowl as a younger child than as a grown up man. Still a good read, and I would always recommend this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16