Profile for Emily Baker > Reviews

Content by Emily Baker

Emily Baker

Page: 1 | 2
VCAP5-DCD Official Cert Guide (with DVD): VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 - Data Center Design (Vmware Press Certification)
by Paul McSharry

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read - makes you think., 22 Oct. 2013
This book was an interesting read, I found the approach to be aimed at not giving you a list of answers to memorise but trying to help you think in the mode of the exam. It also points out useful reading documentation to practice against and gives clear examples.

The DCD exam is very hard and needs experience as well as studying. This gives you a plan and helps you along the way. I found it helpful.

Kindle Fire Owner's Manual: The ultimate Kindle Fire guide to getting started, advanced user tips, and finding unlimited free books, videos and apps on Amazon and beyond

4.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB., 28 July 2013
I needed a book to help me familiarise myself with my new Kindle Fire and this guide has proved very helpful. It is comprehensive, covers a lot of topics and makes learning fun. I found Steve Weber's book explains things better than any other book I've read. Well worth the asking price.

Kindle Fire HD User's Manual: How to Use Your Tablet With Ease: The Ultimate Guide to Getting Started, Tips, Tricks, Applications and More

1.0 out of 5 stars UTTERLY USELESS., 26 July 2013
I found this text to be useless because it's superficial and has poorly worded explanations that make the instructions more confusing then they need to be. The Kindle Fire HD has a lot of complicated uses which need to be written about more substantially but I felt everything was just too brief.

Some of the links don't work and this may be because it has be thrown together for the American market but I can't recommend it as there are too many gaps in the data.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Length, 24 July 2013
I like how flexible the chord is. It lays exactly where I want it and doesnt get all tangled like most cords. Works perfectly and I love how long the cord is! Perfect condition. Thinking about buying another one very soon. And great price.

Dussel Neoprene Paperwhite Kindle Case - Fits a 6" Touch, Standard Non-Keyboard Kindle - Lightweight, Water, Heat and Oil Resistant Kindle Cover [Blue]
Offered by Düssel

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright red sleeve, 23 July 2013
Very bright red colour, makes the kindle easy to spot (I'm good at losing things!), even in the recesses of my bag. Very good quality material and clearly well-stitched. Taking it away with my on a beach holiday this summer.... excited!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and functional, 4 April 2013
I use this lot, and I do like it. Access to the screen is good, and all works perfectly. I've used it in mild rain a good few times and all ok so far. I've actually used it on the inner forearm a few times, which allows you to control the phone while running a bit more - and kinda looks like some sci-fi panel control panel!

Solitaire - 15" Grand Mahogany Wooden Solitaire
Solitaire - 15" Grand Mahogany Wooden Solitaire
Offered by Jaques of London

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun for anyone, 12 Mar. 2013
High-quality, fun solitaire game! It's great to have sitting on a table and just play at any time, for a minute or an hour. Very relaxing. Sometimes my kids and I made a competition out of it and played as teams.

Frostfire Motion Sensing LED Stick Anywhere Nightlights (3-Pack)
Frostfire Motion Sensing LED Stick Anywhere Nightlights (3-Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars great led lights, 7 Mar. 2013
This motion activated night light works very well. The motion sensor can move so you can angle to the correct position. I use this in my hallway at night when you just need a little light.

The Magdalene Conspiracy
The Magdalene Conspiracy

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm up for it, 19 Dec. 2012
This book takes you on a roller coaster ride through time just like the Da Vinci Code and other books about religious icons. Its gutsy and I like where the plot takes you. Let people make their own minds up about its style and content.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Find!, 15 Dec. 2012
Pretty much impressed with this one. This one has been giving consistent output. Planning to stick with this particular breathalyser. :)

Page: 1 | 2