Profile for Mr Trevor D Greenfield > Reviews

Content by Mr Trevor D Gr...

Mr Trevor D Greenfield

Creating Fat Content: Write better web content.  Boost Website Traffic with Visitor-Grabbing, Google-Loving Web Content
Creating Fat Content: Write better web content. Boost Website Traffic with Visitor-Grabbing, Google-Loving Web Content

5.0 out of 5 stars ... look forward to anything from Andy and this hasn't disappointed., 28 July 2014
I always look forward to anything from Andy and this hasn't disappointed.

Surface 2 and 1 Sleeve, Snugg - Black Leather Sleeve Case [Lifetime Guarantee] Protective Cover for Surface 2 and 1
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars I like to keep my devices in as new condition as ..., 28 July 2014
I like to keep my devices in as new condition as long as I can and this is perfect for my surface2 pro.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase. Means I can use all of my ..., 28 July 2014
Great purchase. Means I can use all of my Microsoft applications unlike my ipad which is very restricted in what I can do with it. Had this been available when I bought my ipad I'd have bought this instead and saved myself some money.

Microsoft Surface Type Cover 2 (Keyboard with Back Light) UK layout - Black for Surface Pro / RT / Pro 2 / RT 2
Offered by Megga Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller very happy, 28 July 2014
Great seller very happy. Makes a real difference to the use of the surface and is a must have in my opinion.

Flexible Extension Flash TTL Off-Camera 2-Hot-Shoe Cord Cable for Canon DSLR camera and speedlites
Offered by UKABEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Good delivery., 28 July 2014
Just what I wanted. Good delivery.

Niche Marketing Ideas & Niche Markets. Finding Niches Made Easy. 177 Free Ways to Find Hot New Profitable Niches
by Christine Clayfield

5.0 out of 5 stars The Main Piece of the Puzzle - Now Solved, 25 May 2014
Finding a profitable niche is the key to success online. Nothing else matters if you start with a niche that will never be profitable. If you are following Christine's advice and working towards becoming a successful self-publisher you will know that you can outsource just about all of the work to other people. The one thing that you can't outsource, in my opinion, is niche selection.

In this book Christine provides the tried and tested methods she uses to start off with the best chance of success, how to pick a potentially profitable niche. Since she released her self-publishing coaching program I have been waiting for her to release this. It fills the final gap in the system.

The other good thing about it is that because niche selection is where you have to start no matter what type of online marketing you're involved with this is required reading for anyone that is planning or still trying to market online.

Christine's no frills, tell it like it is approach is evident in this book too and for me that is why I continue to follow her proven advice. She's done it herself and doesn't hold anything back. Another excellent investment that I know will save me a lot of time and expense and pay me back many times over.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2014 4:45 PM BST