Profile for Anna > Reviews

Amazing Clay Flowers: Creating Realistic Flowers and Floral Arrangements
Amazing Clay Flowers: Creating Realistic Flowers and Floral Arrangements
by Noriko Kawaguchi

5.0 out of 5 stars this is for an air-dry cold porcelain clay!, 18 Aug. 2016
I love this book. For anyone who's buying it, you need to know that the author uses air dry clay (or cold porcelain clay) for her flowers. It's not the same as working with polymer clay that you have to cure by baking. If you would like to try this anyway, you need to buy modelling clay like Modena, Modena Soft, Hearty etc. It's very different from polymer clay!

Vitalin Dog Food Natural Sensitive Lamb and Rice 12kg
Vitalin Dog Food Natural Sensitive Lamb and Rice 12kg

5.0 out of 5 stars But this food is really good! He eats it all (and he's really fussy) ..., 28 Mar. 2016
I got this food for my little chihuahua who had stomach problems for ages. I had to add fibre to all other food he was eating. But this food is really good! He eats it all (and he's really fussy) and no need to add extra fibre into it either. Very happy!

One pair of Gold Tone & One pair of Silver Tone Lox secure locking earring backs from Aloxia
Offered by Aloxia

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these! They don't look the most attractive, 28 Mar. 2016
I love these! They don't look the most attractive, but who's going to look behind your ears? There is pretty much no chance you would lose your earrings. Feel safe when I got expensive earrings in my ears now!

Quest Enzyme Digest with Peppermint Oil 180 Tablets
Quest Enzyme Digest with Peppermint Oil 180 Tablets
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these! I used to get super bloated after ..., 28 Mar. 2016
I love these! I used to get super bloated after eating oats and broccoli and some yoghurts, but now i take one pill before eating and tah dah! nothing at all! Belly is flat and I feel good! I took two pills sometimes to see if it's any better, but you get this slightly hot/burning feeling in your stomach, that means it's too much. But it goes away after 30 minutes.
Will be buying these again!

Intelametrix Body Metrix Personal
Intelametrix Body Metrix Personal

5.0 out of 5 stars the best body analyser i've tried, 7 Nov. 2015
This thing absolutely awesome! It's very simple to use and literally tells you the thickness of your fat and muscle (It works the same way the ultrasound does). You download the software online and it's really easy to set it up as well. I've been using it to track my progress as i've started lifting heavy weights. It can be slightly demotivating when you see scales going up (yet you feel stronger and not fatter?).. so i've been tracking my progress for a few weeks now and i can actually see that i've lost fat and gained muscle and did gain a few pounds of water too, but with all the heavy lifting you do retain a lot, plus i've eaten some salty things too. So if I didn't know what was actually happening, i would have given up because my clothes feel tighter and i would freak out that i'm getting fat and nothing is happening. But seeing results on that level is amazing and keep me motivated for another week. It is expensive.. but if you only want to use it once, then just go and get BodyPod testing instead. But if you need to track your progress regularly - this will eventually actually save you money.

Bioglan Berry Blast Superfoods Raw Juice
Bioglan Berry Blast Superfoods Raw Juice

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not an amazing taste and when mixing with water it's really not ..., 4 Mar. 2015
Well... It's OK. It's not an amazing taste and when mixing with water it's really not that great. Also I think it's too expensive. I haven't tried it in shakes or smoothies though. I don't think I'll be buying it again to be honest. Nicer to eat berries as they are.

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor (PC/Mac)
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor (PC/Mac)
Offered by RAREWAVES

5.0 out of 5 stars As the game was a bit like having a job, 30 Jan. 2015
I used to play WoW years ago everyday... then once i finished uni and had to go get a job, i couldn't play anymore. As the game was a bit like having a job, as you had to go farming for materials, or reputation points, or experience or whatever else... Things alwyas took ages to achieve even when played everyday for hours. SO eventually I stopped playing completely, as I jsut couldn't be bothered to spend months on getting things. Since the launch of WoD, i re-installed the game and while on my holidays played everyday, got to the highest level and I could see the difference that they've simplified the game a lot. I kinda like it now more as I find it's more aimed at casual players who only have an hour or two to play everyday, gold is also very easily earned (i've earned 150k in just under a month by simply doing orders and selling them using the garrison, which i spend about 15 minutes a day). So I now can finally afford to buy things that always were too expensive, like mounts and pets. SO really, im not complaining at all. But I can imagine that if i was an all-day everyday player, i'd probably bit a bit bored.

Cellar Girl
Cellar Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Really easy to read too, 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Cellar Girl (Kindle Edition)
Wow.. I read the book in one day, it was that gripping. Really easy to read too.

Alterna - Caviar Anti-Aging Amplifying Mousse - (400ml)
Alterna - Caviar Anti-Aging Amplifying Mousse - (400ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars best mousse ever, 8 Aug. 2014
best mousse ever. none of the stuff i've ever bought at boots is comparable to this. I tried this at first at hairdressers and never used anything else. No actually I have, when i traveled and forgot my bottle and had to use whatever was available in the shops, only to learn once again, that this product is amazing. You only have to remember not to use too much, and put it on your roots. I don't have much hair, but this product boosts so much that it feels like i suddenly have a lot more hair than before. And when i style it, it hold the style for ages. Just be careful not to use too much or your hair will feel kinda weird and heavy. A little of it goes a long way.

Pocket Patterns to Colour and Doodle (Usborne Art Ideas)
Pocket Patterns to Colour and Doodle (Usborne Art Ideas)
by Kirsteen Rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars this was my favorite coloring book, 8 Aug. 2014
this was my favorite coloring book. I'm not even a child anymore, i just find coloring in de-stressing. and this was perfect little book. it's small so you can sit on the sofa and do it. the paper is thick enough to use felt tips and the pictures arent too crazy detailed so you lose interest... it was so good i bought a second one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3