Profile for The Introcentric > Reviews

Content by The Introcentric

The Introcentric

Page: 1 | 2
NLP Techniques: NLP Techniques For Beginners: (NLP, hypnosis, richard bandler, tony robbins, nlp techniques, nlp how to)

1.0 out of 5 stars Invest in a better choice, 24 Sept. 2016
I'm afraid to say that this has been one of the most disappointing book purchases about NLP. It's very brief, very vague and gives an insufficient explanation of, introduction to NLP and lacks adequate instructions to the techniques. Invest in a better choice, NLP is great, but this book unfortunately isn't, sorry!

Ukip Calypso
Ukip Calypso

5.0 out of 5 stars I strongly recommend the song as a medicine to cure people from ..., 21 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Ukip Calypso (MP3 Download)
I strongly recommend the song as a medicine to cure people from old myths, to remind them of broken promises of the past and offer them new opportunities. It's not only a very therapeutic song, but also very catchy with lyrics that should open your eyes while you dance to the tune when you cook dinner in the kitchen..

Not recommended for people who have been incurably brainwashed and are stubbornly stuck to old beliefs, have severe OTVE (old-time voting disorder) or simply can't be helped.

The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Middle East (The Politically Incorrect Guides)

2.0 out of 5 stars FAIL! No notes, no proper source references, not good enough as research, ouch ouch ouch!!!, 4 Aug. 2014
I'm only about half way through it but I'm getting tired of reading "The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Middle East" by Martin Sieff and will recommend it as "very poor".

I cannot recommend this book on the subject. The more I read the more I'm concerned he's trying to keep it secular but with a hint of the propaganda the Muzzas and Lefties like to spread.

There's a chapter "The Truth about Islam" - there is no truth in it, he doesn't even go back far enough in Muslim history, claims that all that radicalisation happened since around the 70s, which is total and utter crap.

I had noticed that the guy has only an index, no notes and not many references to sources, only some hints to "Books You're Not Supposed to Read".

I went over to the living room earlier to check the other remmaining books on the subject I have to read - and they ALL have notes PLUS an index. Well researched pieces to have notes and an index as a minimum, some an additional bibliography. This one hasn't, and it seems a bit like this Martin Sieff author person offers his opinion, because there are no sources where he gets his data from.

I did like that link between Muzzas and Nazis and after reading Ibn Warraq"s "Why I am not a Muslim", I already assumed that there was a link but had to check on the Internet for further PROPER details (and there's hopefully more in "The Close Circle", which I still have to read, as there's a chapter about Islam and Nazis.

Rant over!!

Secrets of the Koran
Secrets of the Koran

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not good enough., 4 Aug. 2014
I'm a bit torn between giving the book four or five stars but decided to give four solely for the reason that I didn't quite like far too Christianity-leaning approach, which I did not find in the other book I read on the subject (Ibn Warraq's "Why I am not a Muslim".

The author does refer quite a bit to this aforementioned book, which I appreciated and I appreciated a lot the approach that is taken to infiltrate and gradually take over our Western and other cultures and societies. I can clearly see these approaches happening and working in our country.

However, it is not the case to rub in the Christian way as the right and best one. If the author had spoken from a more secular point of view, it would truly have deserved the five stars.

I will still recommend it, however, as one of the books to be read on the subject.

Why I Am Not a Muslim
Why I Am Not a Muslim

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye-Opening!, 29 Jun. 2014
A MUST READ in this time and age to get rid of the politically correct untruths we get told. It should be compulsory reading for everybody, especially our politicians.

The Good Heart: His Holiness the Dalai Lama: His Holiness the Dalai Lama Explores the Heart of Christianity - and of Humanity
by Dalai Lama

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for everyone who likes comparative religion, 3 May 2012
This is a fantastic book for people who would like to look at some comparative religion issues. The Dalai Lama brings looks at the teachings of Jesus with the eyes of a Buddhist teacher and, in my opinion, finds quite a bit of common ground. Finding common ground contributes to tolerance, acceptance and understanding of each other and each other's faiths. I love this book!!!

The Old Testament; In The Dialect of the Black Country; Part 1 The Books of Genesis to Deuteronomy

5.0 out of 5 stars A fine example of the Black Country accent, 3 May 2012
Excellent for everyone who loves or studies the Black Country dialect. I would buy it all over again and recommend it.

The Old Testament: Books of Joshua, Judges, Ruth, Job, Jonah, First and Second Books of Samuel Pt. 2: In the Dialect of the Black Country
by Kate Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Black Country accent!, 3 May 2012

The Gospels in Black Country Dialect
The Gospels in Black Country Dialect
by Kate Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars It's bostin, ay it?, 3 May 2012
When familiarising oneself with a new accent or dialect, why not try a familiar text like the Gospels?
The book is fantastic and I can only recommend it to anyone who loves the Black Country dialect and likes the Gospels. I absolutely LOVE it!

The Lemon & Other Short Stories
The Lemon & Other Short Stories
by Craig Gilbert

5.0 out of 5 stars A journey through Life, 6 Mar. 2012
If you are enjoying biographies or real-life stories, you will like this book. Life is not always straight forward and doesn't always go the way you would wish and Craig's stories reflect that with pure honesty and emotion. I thoroughly enjoyed the read and the journey through a young man's life and wholeheartedly recommend the book.

Page: 1 | 2