Profile for Sonia Heredero > Reviews

Content by Sonia Heredero

Sonia Heredero "Sonia" (Valladolid, Spain)

Page: 1 | 2
Extending/Retracting LED Light Sword Sword - 34" Colour Changing 8 Function
Extending/Retracting LED Light Sword Sword - 34" Colour Changing 8 Function
Offered by Close Up

5.0 out of 5 stars My six-year-old son loves it, 12 May 2013
First of all, it's fair to say that any resemblance with an original light saber is pure coincidence, I mean, it's a saber and it has coloured lights, and that's all. But for its value, it's a remarkable present for a small star wars fan kid. I bought it because here in Spain I wasn't able to find any lightsaber for less than 50 euros.

English Grammar in Use with Answers and CD-ROM: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Intermediate Learners of English
by Raymond Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 17 Oct. 2012
I'm studying english on my own, and I find this book, and the exercises one, to be very useful; the explanations are clear, and so far I think I have understood everything related to past, participles and continuous tenses.
The CD-ROM contains the same things as the book, more or less, and a few more exercises. The price difference between this book and the one without CD was so little that I bought this one, but the Cd is not essencial.

Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
Martha Stewart's Cupcakes
by Martha Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!!!, 18 April 2011
I love all the recipes, the photos are simply fantastic. I have done one or two of them and the cupcakes were wonderful, even my child liked them (he hardly eats anything I bake). Is Martha Stewart still in Prison?

Ice Cream Made Easy: Homemade Recipes for Ice Cream Machines
Ice Cream Made Easy: Homemade Recipes for Ice Cream Machines
by Annette Yates

4.0 out of 5 stars very easy recipes, 22 Aug. 2010
The recipes seem to be easy, although there are some ingredients that I won't find here in Spain, such as custard powder and golden syrup. I made lemon and yoghourt ice-cream and it's fantastic. Good book for the price I paid.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 9, 2012 11:17 AM BST

Martha Stewart Cookies
Martha Stewart Cookies
by Martha Stewart

4.0 out of 5 stars thousands of recipes, 22 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Martha Stewart Cookies (Paperback)
i can't make a proper review because i haven't cooked anything yet, but all the recipes look fantastic, and there are a lot of them, some of them have ingredients that are difficult to find here in Spain, but others can be made with just butter, flour and a few things more, and still look yummi. I think I made a good purchase.

My Thomas Magnet Book
My Thomas Magnet Book

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Book ever-after, 26 April 2010
This review is from: My Thomas Magnet Book (Hardcover)
Hi, my 3-year-old son loves this book, well, he loves anything about thomas the tank engine, he asks me to read the story (i read him in spanish) and then he places the magnets and moves them as if they were real trains, we is starting to learn to count, so we count the flowers, the cows, the sheep,etc. He loves it and he can play with it on his own for a good while.

Maisy's Amazing Word Book (Maisy) (Maisy)
Maisy's Amazing Word Book (Maisy) (Maisy)
by Lucy Cousins

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3-year-old boy loves it, 26 April 2010
Hi, I'm spanish so excuse me for my english. I have an almost 3-year-old son and he loves this book. We read every word in spanish and then we translate it into english and he repetes it, which seems to amuse him a lot. He already knows "train" and "washing machine", but every days he asks us to read the words again.

Page: 1 | 2