Profile for WeeStar > Reviews

Now Is Good (DVD) [2013]
Dvd ~ Dakota Fanning
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Now Is Good (DVD) [2013] (DVD)
After reading the book I looked forward to the film so much. And I was not disappointed ( and recommend everyone to read the book) the film had me in tears twice and the ending just left me a weeping mess.
Dakota fanning played Tessa perfectly exactly what I imagined and Adam was as dreamy as ever.
The film and book used subjects which aren't easy and some of the things done where close to the bone.
I love the simplicity of the film as it was flashy in anyway which I worried would happen. The film was constant there was any fillers.
To conclude it was brilliant and this is a story that will live with you, and make you sob your heart out

Now is Good (Also published as Before I Die)
Now is Good (Also published as Before I Die)
by Jenny Downham

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the film, 6 Jan. 2014
I found this book on the off chance and brought after realising I had seen the film. This book is amazing. It will make you laugh and cry. I struggled to put it down.

The thing I liked the most about the was the beginning it didn't give you any false pretences about the ending.
The main character Tessa is the typical teenager and when she realises her time is coming to an end she rebels and wants to do everything. Tessa goes through every emotion as does all the characters and some get more than others.
Adam he is amazing he's devoted to his mum and also to Tessa. I just wish we find out what happens after.

I strongly recommend this book to everyone it's one of my favourite books and will reread again

Police, Lies and Alibis: The True Story of a Front Line Officer
Police, Lies and Alibis: The True Story of a Front Line Officer

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 30 Aug. 2013
After reading the first book I had to go buy the second one luckily I could buy if on kindle. And like the first book it was very difficult to put down. At night it was just one more chapter and then another and it was 3am. It's full of funny stories and puns.
The book left me laughing out loud with strange looks from the public and friends and family asking what I was laughing at.
Brilliant book recommended to all people sheds a whole new light on a policeman.

Police, Crime & 999 - The True Story of a Front Line Officer
Police, Crime & 999 - The True Story of a Front Line Officer

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Aug. 2013
The stories in this book are so bad there good, some are utterly unbelievable. He knows hows to start a book with a laugh about the German Shepard story. I warn you don't read this in public I got a few funny looks on the bus. The book make you change your view on chavs and the police maybe not all of them are doughnut eaters. I am looking forward to reading the second of the series and so far it just as good as the first.

eLifeStore® Google Nexus 7 Tablet Case Polka Dots Integrated Stand Case Cover with Magnetic Sleep / Wake Sensor, Includes Bonus Screen Protector & Stylus Pen (Red and White Polka Dot)

2.0 out of 5 stars Kinda useable, 21 Jan. 2013
Well I got it and it had a good finish on it and easy to put the tablet into the case. But then it went downhill the tablet is too small for the case, which means when using the camera on Skype etc. I have to take the tablet out and it slips down and the case covers half the camera. It being smaller this causes the problem of use of the magnet as the tablet need to me down the bottom in order for the magnets to meet and therefore switch off the screen. Other than that the colour so far hasnt worn off after months of use and does protect the tablet with magnets that keep the cover closed.

But I wouldnt recommend this product