Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire DIYED Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Miss S. Hirani > Reviews

Content by Miss S. Hirani

Miss S. Hirani "Su28021974" (UK)

Brabantia Cotton Ironing Board Cover with 2 mm Foamback, Standard, Size B - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Like a Glove, 5 Oct. 2011
When I saw the price of the Barabantia ironing board cover I thought it was very expensive for a cover as I had seen this at double the price at John Lewis!. After researching and reading the feedback made I bought it through Amazon. It fits my ironing board like a glove. No lumps or bumps and smooth finish. I can iron clothes without the constant need to pull the cover straight. Plus it looks clean, tidy and posh!

Denon AH-C351 Earphones - Black
Denon AH-C351 Earphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Money, 5 Oct. 2011
I purchased these headphones way back in Aug 2009 and they are still going strong. The output is crystal clear and stays put in my ears. I use these with my Apple IPOD Nano and listen to music whilst at the gym on the running machine. Very happy with the sound quality and product.

6 Pack 2.7" LCD Screen Protector for Canon IXUS 130 Digital Camera
6 Pack 2.7" LCD Screen Protector for Canon IXUS 130 Digital Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Oct. 2011
This product fits like a glove on the Canon IXUS. I have had my 1 of 6 protectors on for a year with no problems. It is a must have to protect your screen from scratches, finger prints and marks. I doubt I will need to use the other 5!

ASICS Women's Gel Nimbus 12 W White/Pool/Lightning Trainer T095N0141 5 UK
ASICS Women's Gel Nimbus 12 W White/Pool/Lightning Trainer T095N0141 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Trainers, 4 Oct. 2011
I originally purchased these trainers from Sweat Shop at £115.00 and then found them here on Amazon for much cheaper hence took them straight back for a refund! I have not been disappointed at all as for they are excellent. Very light on my feet, feel comfortable, look good and when running they mould to my feet. I would highly recommend these trainers especially for first time inexperienced runners like me!

Flash Powermop 12 Refill Cleaning Pads (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pads)
Flash Powermop 12 Refill Cleaning Pads (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pads)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and Good Buy, 4 Oct. 2011
This product is excellent after having used it in my 2 bed flat on laminated floors, bathroom and kitchen tiles. Just spray and mop! Very light and easy to use and you will be amazed just how much dirt is on the white pad. The pad is velcro and sticks on tight. The spray is very powerful and shoots out quickly. I researched for ages on a good mop at a good price and was not disappointed in the slightest. I also purchased the white pads and the flash spray and stocked up. Wilkinsons sell the same product at a higher price.