Profile for James' Mum > Reviews

Amor Amor Elixir Passion by Cacharel Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml
Amor Amor Elixir Passion by Cacharel Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml
Offered by CouCouShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 28 Dec. 2014
Bought as a gift for my Sister in Law and she loved it.

Kit for Kids Kidtex Travel Cot Thick Mattress
Kit for Kids Kidtex Travel Cot Thick Mattress

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfectly and very comfortable, 28 Dec. 2014
I bought this for the Redkite Sleep Tight travel cot as we were on holiday for 4 weeks and didn't want my boy to sleep on the rather hard travel mattress in the cot. It fits perfectly and was very comfortable. In fact he slept better on this than he does in his own cot at home. I would suggest using a mattress protector but you can remove the mattress cover if you need to wash as it just zips on and off. I would highly recommend this mattress.

Safety 1st Easy Care Swing Tray Booster Seat (Pastel)
Safety 1st Easy Care Swing Tray Booster Seat (Pastel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little chair, 28 Dec. 2014
I bought this for my 16 month old Son to use whilst on holiday as the holiday cottage didn't have a highchair. It was very easy to put together and to fasten to the dining chair. We didn't use the attachable tray as he preferred to be close to the table and have his food on the table. He loved his little chair! and felt very pleased about being sat close with everyone at the table. I wish I had one of these at home instead of his normal highchair because I know which he prefers.

The OC - The Complete Season 2 [DVD]
The OC - The Complete Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Benjamin McKenzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the series, 14 Sept. 2011
Love this series. Caught an episode on TV and have been hooked ever since. Why I didn't catch it when it was originally aired on TV I don't know. Have since purchased the entire series.

TeckNet Classic M002 Nano Wireless Mouse, 6 Buttons, 18 Month Battery Life, 2400 DPI 5 Adjustment Levels
Offered by VoxonStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Mouse, 14 Sept. 2011
What a great little mouse! very comfy in my hand, quick to install and is running off 1 battery! Would definately recommend.

Buffalo Ministation 500GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Disk Drive
Buffalo Ministation 500GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Disk Drive

3.0 out of 5 stars A un-nerving sound, 14 Sept. 2011
I bought this hard disk to use as a back-up for my other 500GB hard disk drive and I just find the sound it makes whilst in use is a little un-nerving and keep expecting it to just fail at any moment. Maybe it's because it's the same sound my laptop makes when I have to force shut down because it's crashed! However, so far it has been fine and is still working, so fingers crossed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 14, 2011 11:59 AM BST

Your Pregnancy Bible: The Experts' Guide to the Nine Months of Pregnancy and the First Weeks of Parenthood. New updated edition
by Anne Deans

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for first time pregnancy, 14 Sept. 2011
I really enjoyed this book during my pregnancy and enjoyed going through the week by week stages with my husband who also found it interesting and had more of an insight into what was happening each week. I had in it living room quite often and caught my husband peeking at it on several occasions. Consequently I bought the follow on book, which I am still using today.

Fujifilm FinePix AX350 Digital Camera - Red (16MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure I'm convinced...yet, 14 Sept. 2011
I bought this camera as a replacement for my Fujifilm FinePix A160 which was stolen. I thought I would go for the AX350 as this is 16MP and the A160 was 10MP. I'm not convinced that the picture quality is any better and may be a tad worse. I do however, like the features it has and has a few more than the A160. I also find this camera very easy to use, good on battery life too and can easily pop it into my handbag.

Gowi Toys Colourful Screwing Set for Babies, Toddlers & Children - Construction Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars good idea toy but not for 1 year olds, 14 Sept. 2011
I bought this for my 1 year old son and at the moment it is still going in the mouth as opposed to him actually sat there putting the screws on and taking them off but I'm sure in time he will be more interested in the toy. Maybe the age range suggested on the toy should be older than 12 months.

Canon PIXMA MG5250 All-In-One Wi-Fi Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)
Canon PIXMA MG5250 All-In-One Wi-Fi Colour Photo Printer (Print, Copy and Scan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with this product, 14 Sept. 2011
I bought this printer after reading many reviews and it was a replacement for my very old Epson photo printer. I was really looking for a photo printer but also wanted scan and copy features. So far the print quality has been excellent and I am really pleased with the photo quality. Love the Wi-Fi feature too as I hate wires!