Profile for Mrs Cambridge > Reviews

Mrs Cambridge (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars chanel 19, 22 April 2010
If you prefer a perfume that does not cling to your clothing and is subtle and classy,buy this.It is suitable for wearing all day and evening and I have had many compliments whilst wearing it.As a bonus,not many people have heard of it,so it is rather exclusive.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2011 3:54 PM BST

Tea Room Style 3 Tier Cake Stand with Plates
Tea Room Style 3 Tier Cake Stand with Plates

5.0 out of 5 stars cake stand, 22 April 2010
This is a lovely cake stand which looks very classy on the tea table.It frees-up table space and takes serving sandwiches and cake into a different league,turning the everyday into something of an occasion.

The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook
The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook
by Tarek Malouf

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful book that works., 22 April 2010
I am an experienced cook and I have many cookery books ,so I must admit that I bought this because of the beautiful photographs.However,it is full of recipes that really work and look fantastic too.I think the recipes are easy to follow,even for the novice.I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try baking some great food.

Motorola RAZR V3 Pink Mobile Phone Unlocked Sim Free - BUBBLE GUM PINK
Motorola RAZR V3 Pink Mobile Phone Unlocked Sim Free - BUBBLE GUM PINK

5.0 out of 5 stars easy yet attractive, 6 April 2010
I love this phone.Easy to set up,even for someone with no idea.It looks sleek and it does everything it should when you want it to.

Magnetic Hematite Bracelet
Magnetic Hematite Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars unusual, 6 April 2010
An unusual bracelet that really catches the light.I have had several compliments whilst wearing it.

York Popout Map (PopOut Maps)
York Popout Map (PopOut Maps)
by Compass Maps
Edition: Map

5.0 out of 5 stars tourists need this., 6 April 2010
What an excellent product!I took this on a recent trip to York and it was so useful.It was easy to navigate my way around the City and I did not miss anything.I also gave other tourists directions as their iphones could not get a signal everywhere.There is something very lovely about the way it opens origami style.

Transatlantic Sessions 3 with Jerry Douglas & Aly Bain [2008] [DVD]
Transatlantic Sessions 3 with Jerry Douglas & Aly Bain [2008] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aly Bain
Offered by mmglobal3

5.0 out of 5 stars transatlantic sessions 3, 6 April 2010
I purchased this after watching Transatlantic sessions 4 on BBC4.I was not sure I would like it as I did not know all the artists,however,it just goes to show that you have to"suck it and see".I think it is every bit as good as the later edition,in fact,Tim o Brian and Daryl Scott are outstanding artists and I shall be buying their solo albums.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant pair of boots!, 11 Jan. 2010
These are so much better than I expected!My friends think I am wearing A really expensive pair of leather boots.They are so comfortable too.I will not bother with the high street shops anymore.

Transatlantic Sessions - Series 4 (complete) (2009) [DVD]
Transatlantic Sessions - Series 4 (complete) (2009) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Aly Bain
Offered by A1tradingGB

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 28 Oct. 2009
I have just watched this series on BBC4.I have never really been a fan of country/folk music but this captivated me completely.Watching the artists perform and the clever camera work that enabled me to see what role each instrument played in each session was wonderful.I was going to buy the cd,but decided that the dvd allowed me to be more involved(and James mackintosh the drummer is worth a look at anyday).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6