Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now
Profile for June M > Reviews

Content by June M

June M

Page: 1 | 2
GENUINE ORIGINAL SAMSUNG S3 MINI GT-I8190 REPLACEMENT BATTERY EB-L1M7FLU WITH NFC 4 PIN VERSION IN SEALED RETAIL PACKAGING
Offered by TELcomponents

4.0 out of 5 stars ... Samsung S3 mini Battery arrived very quickly and was pleased to find it was almost 75% charged so was ..., 18 Jun. 2016
My order of Samsung S3 mini Battery arrived very quickly and was pleased to find it was almost 75% charged so was able to used straight away. it was worth the extra cost to have a genuine phone battery.

1965 Vintage Year - 51st Birthday Gifts / Presents Mens T-Shirt Black L
1965 Vintage Year - 51st Birthday Gifts / Presents Mens T-Shirt Black L

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughters partner was very pleased with the 1965 Vintage Year t-shirt I bought for ..., 25 May 2015
My daughters partner was very pleased with the 1965 Vintage Year t-shirt I bought for his birthday it fits perfectly and the quality was very good.
I would definitely recommend these t-shirts.

iHelicopter - Lightspeed Android / iPad / iPhone Controlled i-Helicopter With Turbo
Offered by Paramount Zone COM UK

5.0 out of 5 stars well all my worries were gone when my son downloaded the app onto his iPhone and after a few dodgy flights and landings the iHel, 15 Jan. 2015
I purchased the iHelicopter as a Christmas present so was a little concerned incase it didn't work, well all my worries were gone when my son downloaded the app onto his iPhone and after a few dodgy flights and landings the iHelicopter performed brilliantly, he was very impressed, the app was also downloaded onto his nexus tablet but didn't get the same response from the iHelicopter but on the iPhone it works great.

BT Studio 4500 DECT Cordless Telephone Trio Pack with Answer Machine - Silver/Dark Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars I was very happy with the BT Studio cordless phone, 14 Sept. 2014
I was very happy with the BT Studio cordless phone, it does everything a phone should do. The only thing that is taking a while to get used to is the ring tone, its a bit unusual not your normal 'ring ring' of a conventional phone, but I am getting there.

Wasgij What if...Dinosaurs Still Existed Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Wasgij What if...Dinosaurs Still Existed Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend any of the wasgij puzzles to anyone who likes ..., 26 July 2014
What if? is a new range of wasjig jigsaws but with the same quality as all the others. I would recommend any of the wasgij puzzles to anyone who likes a challenge.

Wasgij Christmas Jigsaw Puzzle (2 x 1000 Pieces)
Wasgij Christmas Jigsaw Puzzle (2 x 1000 Pieces)
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars they are just fantastic, and I'll keep buying them as long as ..., 26 July 2014
What more can I say about these jigsaws that I haven't said before, they are just fantastic, and I'll keep buying them as long as they are being produced.

Wasgij Original Studio Tour Jigsaw Puzzle (1500 Pieces)
Wasgij Original Studio Tour Jigsaw Puzzle (1500 Pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like all the other wasgij jigsaws I have I'm sure ..., 26 July 2014
Like all the other wasgij jigsaws I have I'm sure it will be great, it's just the only problem I have at the moment is, I don't have a table big enough to put it on!

Roberts Duologic DAB/FM RDS Digital Stereo Radio with Built-in Battery Charger - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Roberts Radio, 23 May 2013
This radio is brilliant, the sound is great, and where it's positioned in my kitchen, I don't even need to use the aerial. It was a really good buy and would recomend to anyone needing a new radio.

Ring Cyba-Lite Wind Up Lantern - Green  (Old Version)
Ring Cyba-Lite Wind Up Lantern - Green (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wind up lantern, 25 Mar. 2013
My lantern arrived in quick time, and works really well. Takes a while to fully charge but much better. -and cheaper- than buying batteries for ordinary torches, also has the added advantage of a 12 volt charger. Now I'm ready for any power cuts we might get!

ADDIS 24 Litre Square Laundry Basket, White
ADDIS 24 Litre Square Laundry Basket, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect basket for laundry!, 18 Jan. 2013
The Addis laundry basket did exactly as it said on the box, perfect for laundry, and because its square, fits in a corner and takes up less room than my old round one. Would recommend this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2