Profile for Leanne Rees > Reviews

Content by Leanne Rees

Leanne Rees

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars 'Butterflies' ordered, birds received, 28 Oct. 2013
I ordered a second pair of these door knobs to match up in my bedroom only to find the second order were incorrect, and depicted birds instead of the ordered butterflies to match the ones previously ordered. I contacted Penzer to notify them of the error to which they stated they would send out a replacement. The replacement was not received so I contacted them again only to be informed of the same. Again the replacement was not received. This process was again repeated and I stated that if they were not replaced, then I wished to have a full refund. I haven't heard anything since nor have I received the correctly requested door knobs. Hugely disappointed with this seller.

Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink)
Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Vtech InnoTab 2 (Pink) (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter who has just turned three years. Thought it may be too advanced for her initially but how wrong was I?! She loves it! It comes with a free cartridge which includes an e-book, game and art activity so it can be used straught away as well as the camera and video functions etc. I registered the product and was able to download 2 extra free. It is a sturdy and good quality product that will encourage learning and having fun! Would recommend the use of rechargeable batteries.

Puregadgets © Pink Custom Carry Case Backpack for Vtech InnoTab Inno Tab Tablet Pad Travel Bag Storio Back Pack
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the 'tin', 11 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my 3 year daughter along with the Vtech Innotab. It is sturdy to protect the Innotab and has pockets inside to house cartridges and additional items. Comes with a carry handle as well as backpack straps. Cheaper than the Vtech case.

Bosch Cordless Drill/Screwdriver Case with Mobile Phone
Bosch Cordless Drill/Screwdriver Case with Mobile Phone
Offered by Toysworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like the real thing (well.....), 11 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my daughter's 3rd birthday and she loves it! I was very impressed with the delivery timescale and with the quality of the product which functions just like a real cordless drill. The case is sturdy and should withstand a hard day's play with my 3 year old.