Profile for my name is mommy > Reviews

Content by my name is mommy

my name is mommy (UK)

Simple Junior Kids Satire Lace-Up Sand 7852 1 UK
Simple Junior Kids Satire Lace-Up Sand 7852 1 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars so cute, 24 Mar. 2011
I can't say how well these will wear as they are a bit big (so they do run a little on the large size, which is better than the other way around). She looks really cute in them, and Spring is coming, so we can't wait to try them out.

Ciao Bimbi Junior 17131-01 Nero Classic Boot 17131-01 1.5 Uk
Ciao Bimbi Junior 17131-01 Nero Classic Boot 17131-01 1.5 Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars 2nd pair, 24 Mar. 2011
My daughter wore these most of the winter and they go with everything. Took a chance that she will be 2 sizes up next year and ordered another pair.

Ella Enchanted [DVD]
Ella Enchanted [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anne Hathaway
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars we never get tired of it, 4 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Ella Enchanted [DVD] (DVD)
We have borrowed this dvd so many times, I decided to buy it. The whole family likes it...even though there is "some comic violence", most young children can watch this. And Mom and Dad will actually watch it, too. Love the music. SO much better than those princess films.

Panic Mouse Undercover Mouse electronic Cat Toy
Panic Mouse Undercover Mouse electronic Cat Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars they can't resist, 4 Jan. 2010
We just adopted 2 young cats which are full of energy...ie they are up a lot of the night waking us up. I thought if we wore them out a bit before bedtime, we might get some sleep. Well, that hasn't worked, but the cats love this toy. They get up as soon as they see us putting the charged batteries in. Eventually, they stop playing, but they come back again and again....

Happy Birthday Maisy Board Book & Plush (Book & Toy)
Happy Birthday Maisy Board Book & Plush (Book & Toy)
by Lucy Cousins

5.0 out of 5 stars a welcome gift, 18 July 2006
My daughter insisted on reading this over and over. There are different effects caused by lifting flaps and pulling tabs...a bit too hard for her to do on her own as she's just over two, but she could do some of the flaps. The toy was also loved.