Profile for Green Monkey > Reviews

Sportjock Women's Action Sports Supplex Bra Caribbean Blue Medium
Sportjock Women's Action Sports Supplex Bra Caribbean Blue Medium
Offered by integralsportsltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Sept. 2017
Great quality and arrived quickly

Tight Hip Flexors: The 7 Minute Tight Hip Solution:Simple and Effective Movements That Quickly Release Tight Hip Flexors And Reduce Hip Pain (Hip replacement ... mobility exercises, hip flexor exericises)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't buy - reviews do not look genuine., 22 Sept. 2017
I haven't read this book - just like most of the reviewers below. If you follow through their reviews they give 5 stars to everything which is rather suspicious. Also peculiarly the author listed is not the same as appears on the front cover. I am getting rather fed up with the paid for reviews

Lockabox One - Shelves | Increase airflow and improve hygiene
Lockabox One - Shelves | Increase airflow and improve hygiene
Offered by Lockabox

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 26 Aug. 2017
I found this disappointing. It is a great idea as the lockbox needs a shelf but the shelf does not seem secure and sometimes crashes down. I think the bits that go in the slot need something that locks them in position until you want to take the shelf out.

Lock Box One | the safer way to store food, medicines and household items (Crystal)
Offered by Lockabox

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what I need and looks good, 26 Aug. 2017
Easy to set combination. Looks smart in the fridge (like it was supplied in the fridge). Lost one star as I find it difficult to lock and have to press the top corner of the door to get the bolt to go across

Technoline WS-9130- Digital Weather Station with Radio Controlled Clock timing signal from Frankfurt Germany ( German Model )

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good little weather station, 9 Aug. 2017
I am really pleased with this weather station. I bought it 2 years ago and it is still going strong. I find the display clear and we have had no problems with maintaining the connection to the outdoor sensor. Good that the time is radio controlled. Shame that the min max doesn't reset itself as it means that unless you are superorganised and press the reset button daily (or weekly or whatever) the numbers don't really mean anything

Harry Potter Gryffindor Ravenclaw Slytherin Hufflepuff Adult Child Cloak Robe Dress Costume Size S M L XL

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality cloak, 4 Feb. 2016
I was very surprised about the high quality of this outfit given the price. It is beautifully lined in a red satin material and has a very attractive buttoning at the top. I bought an M for my sons who are 4'7" and 5'4" to share. The fit was fine for both.

OXO Good Grips Flour Sifter
OXO Good Grips Flour Sifter

5.0 out of 5 stars It is very neat, 20 Oct. 2013
I think this sifter is great. It is quick (at least on superfine flour) and makes quick work of caster sugar. I normally have to work really hard to get the clumps of sugar through a normal sieve but the little device inside this sifter broke things up very nicely. I think it will be very useful for sifting caster sugar over things like strawberries and pancakes. I'm glad I bought it. I haven't risked the dishwasher yet.

Sensorcises II Circuit Training for the Brain: Neural Enrichment in Physical Education Class

2.0 out of 5 stars Kindle layout is poor, 20 Sept. 2012
I suspect this book contains lots of really useful stuff but the layout on Kindle is so poor that it is nigh on impossible to follow it, which is a shame. I wish there was a print version to purchase.

Learning Resources Talking Clever Clock
Learning Resources Talking Clever Clock

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather disappointed with this, 7 Aug. 2012
I bought this hoping it would provide extra motivation for my son who is struggling to learn to tell the time (he has dyslexia). I thought that the use of electronics with noises saying when he had got the answer right would be motivating. However it doesn't teach normal analogue time. It never mentions quarter to, quarter past or half past. All spoken times are digital - eg 9.15, 9.45, 10.35 So it is probably helpful if you are trying to teach your child how to equate digital time to an analogue display but less helpful if you are wanting to teach your child normal reading of time for real life. I also found it a bit clunky to use.

Perform with Time: The One-to-one Coaching System for Success with Time
Perform with Time: The One-to-one Coaching System for Success with Time
by David J. Sharp

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as their maths books, 27 Jun. 2012
I found this book went much too fast for my son. It leapt very quickly into needing to be able to state the difference between times (ie the maths of time) which is very difficult for a child without a good grip on the subject. The book seemed to assume the child knows already how to tell time and just needs more practice.

We gave up this one within a week as we both got rather demoralised.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3