Profile for lily2 > Reviews

Content by lily2

lily2

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Guardian's Faith (Guardians of the Race Book 4)
Guardian's Faith (Guardians of the Race Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars jackie has done it again, 21 Nov. 2014
Jackie has really wowed me with this book the 4th in the series, what I love is the different story lines every time not just a rehash, makes all the books enjoyable and think this one is one of the best so far. I'm an addict so of to get into Guardians Patience.......

Guardian's Joy (Guardians of the Race Book 3)
Guardian's Joy (Guardians of the Race Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 15 Nov. 2014
Well, came to the guardian series after reading Jackie's Wolver series which I really enjoyed. These books have been thought out well and although the ladies get their man I enjoy the different plot lines which are as different as the woman, Just about to start Faiths story. It so nice to read a series with no cliff hangers ( I have given up reading anything that says book 1 as I find it insulting to expect people to pay more and wait longer...that is if books even come out) sorry my pet hate...... Read this series, recommended.

Death Layer (The Depraved Club)
Death Layer (The Depraved Club)

3.0 out of 5 stars Have read better, 18 Oct. 2014
Could have been a great book but characters have little depth and to me the story was sort of glossed over, was OK but would not put it in my amongst my "to read again pile"

Dimitri (Immortals of New Orleans Book 6)
Dimitri (Immortals of New Orleans Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 Oct. 2014
I have loved every one of this series and can not recommend them highly enough, Dimitri has been waiting for a good story line and this was certainly it..... Waiting for next book with baited breath.

Locke (Corps Security Book 6)
Locke (Corps Security Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars another great book, 3 Oct. 2014
well I have loved everyone of the corps security series and this the last book was no exception! Do not know what Harper plans next but I will be waiting for it. Love her writing and the thought she puts into her characters and every book has a great story, the sexy bits are sexy but the story is pulling you along all the while can not recommend highly enough.

Darkness (New Species Book 12)
Darkness (New Species Book 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 24 Sept. 2014
This is another great book in the series, could not put it can down, nothing done all day, started at 4.30 am when saw it had downloaded to kindle, and except for short breaks was reading all day. Can not recommend these books highly enough, would have given this one a 10 if possible. Now waiting for Smiley.........

Saved by Venom (Grabbed Book 3)
Saved by Venom (Grabbed Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars More ,more please, 22 Sept. 2014
enjoyed this book in fact have enjoyed whole series so far, easy reading and unable to put down, are there any more books coming I wonder?

Changing Times (Hidden Mountain Book 2)
Changing Times (Hidden Mountain Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 3 Sept. 2014
In the last month I have read the Wolvers series and these modern day Hidden Mountain series and have not been able to put them down, Have loved every minute of them and now off to start Guardian books. If you love a great story and enjoy a bit of adventure follow Jackie, She transports you in minutes and keeps you captivated till the end .

Dirty Sexy Furry: Lucas: Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance (Southern Shifters Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars not for me, 1 Sept. 2014
I like my story with a bit of erotica, not erotica with a bit of a story, sorry this book does not cut it with me.

Until the Sun Falls from the Sky (The Three Series Book 1)
Until the Sun Falls from the Sky (The Three Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sept. 2014
another great book from kristen,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12