Profile for J. Mounter > Reviews

Content by J. Mounter

J. Mounter "gadget" (Windsor UK)

Klipsch Image S4i Headphones -with built-in mic (iPhone Compatible)
Klipsch Image S4i Headphones -with built-in mic (iPhone Compatible)
Offered by RCM UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The best iPhone earphones I have ever used, by far, 2 Dec. 2009
Annoyingly, I am a serial iPhone headset loser. Combined with a desire to use high quality units, this is not a cheap or sensible trait.

Over the past 3 years I have tried (and lost) the Apple High Quality 2 Driver Headset, 2 pairs of VModa Vibes, and assorted cheaper headphones.

This pair is in a different league. The sound quality is absolutely outstanding. Crisp, clear, sharp, well defined. I have found myself listening to mp3s that I've listened to many times before with a completely new dimension. I am blown away, and won't lose these ones... they are too good!

In addition, they have the correct 3 switch Apple interface, so changing songs and volume is easy. Not cheap, but at the pricerange I'd be surprised if they can be beaten.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 11, 2010 9:50 PM GMT