Profile for A 13 year olds view. > Reviews

Content by A 13 year olds...

A 13 year olds view.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Up All Night
Up All Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it :D, 23 July 2012
This review is from: Up All Night (Audio CD)
One Direction isn't my favourite band, but I love this CD, it is perfect for teenage girls or anyone else that would love it. It would make a great birthday present and is amazing for the price, I would definately recommend this product.

BlackBerry Curve 8520 Sim Free Smartphone - Black
BlackBerry Curve 8520 Sim Free Smartphone - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Mine phone is great but not my friends, 19 July 2012
I have had this phone for about 7 months now, and I am still very pleased with it. It barely ever freezes, and has great features like bbm(blackberry messenger), internet, I got a 2gb memory card, quirky keys, good camera and everything else you could ever need if you download blackberry app world. I couldn't fault my phone, but some of my friends who also have this phone have had a lot of problems. One of them got it and within two months the phone just started constantly freezing and the battery charge ran out quicker and quicker she got it changed for a new one and it stopped working to, after both of these breaking down she got another new one and she has had this one for about 4 months and it is working perfectly. My experience with this phone was good so I would recommend it, but I would not recommend it if I was my friend. Also the battery life is terrible, I have to charge my phone every 6 hours and that is not with constant use.

BlackBerry Curve 8520 Keep Calm and Carry On Lasered Silicone Skin Case - Red with Screen Protector PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look good anymore, 19 July 2012
When I got this item I was very pleased with my purchase so I put it on my phone straight away, after having it on for about a week the colour started to fade and turned white, even though I would not use my phone all the time, it is now mostly white and does not look near as good as it used to be, I am very dissappointed with what happened with this item :( .

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 [DVD] [2011]
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Daniel Radcliffe

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the end :(, 28 Jun. 2012
The final Harry Potter film, and it did not dissapoint, it had all the usual spells and fighting with heartbreak and love but it was better than usual, one of the best in the set, I think if you havent seen any of the films or read the books then you would find this confusing and not be able to follow it. I would say this is one of my favourite films if not my favourite, it is just such a great ending to an amazing set of films, buy now it will not dissapoint :D.

If I Die Young (Radio Version)
If I Die Young (Radio Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great song, 28 Jun. 2012
This song is fantastic and makes some people feel emotional, once you start listening to it is hard to stop as it is such a great song, at a good price aswell so i would recommend people to buy it.

Vampires Suck [DVD]
Vampires Suck [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jenn Proske
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars A great twist on twilight, 28 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Vampires Suck [DVD] (DVD)
This film was great, I really enjoyed watching it and it was really funny. Some twilight fans might not enjoy it, but if you don't take twlight to seriously this is a great film for you. A lot better than I thought it would be :D

Dustbin Baby [DVD]
Dustbin Baby [DVD]
Dvd ~ Dakota Blue Richards

5.0 out of 5 stars love this film, 29 May 2012
This review is from: Dustbin Baby [DVD] (DVD)
This film is fantastic and I really enjoyed watching this, I had read the book of this before I had watched it and I was pleased that it was such a great adaption of the book. I would recommend it for 7 years and over, overall a great film and you will not regret buying or watching this.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 [DVD]
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kristen Stewart

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 28 May 2012
I looked forward to get this on dvd as I didnt get a chance to see it in the cinema, what a let down. I decided I would watch it the night it came,I wasn't even half way through it when I turned it off and watched something else it was very boring and wasn't interesting to watch, I watched the second half a week later this half was better than the first, but still not fantastic. If you haven't seen the other films and want to buy this I wouldnt as it would be confusing so its more for people that have seen most or all of the twilight films or read the books.

How to Survive Summer Camp: Special Edition
How to Survive Summer Camp: Special Edition
by Nick Sharratt

3.0 out of 5 stars Average read, 28 May 2012
I bought this book expecting it to be a good enough read. I found it rather boring, it was probably not made for my age grop, I would say its more for 10 year olds and below who would find it better and more interesting than I did. Overall okay but not great, theres better Jacqueline Wilson books out there :P.

Girls In Love
Girls In Love
by Jacqueline Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls in love, 28 May 2012
This review is from: Girls In Love (Paperback)
This book is a great read especially for the older Jacqueline wilson readers(13 and older) it is all about three teenage girls Ellie, Nadine and Magda. Overall I enjoyed this book and would probably read it again ;D.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3