Profile for Mrs. T. A. Moore > Reviews

Content by Mrs. T. A. Moore

Mrs. T. A. Moore (Northern Ireland, U.K.)

The 5th Wave (Book 1)
The 5th Wave (Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars a must-read, 23 Sept. 2014
Honestly one of my favourite books I have ever read! .. Exciting, engrossing, absolutely captivating! I couldn't put it down!! :)

The Mortal Instruments 5: City of Lost Souls
The Mortal Instruments 5: City of Lost Souls

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in series so far!, 25 July 2014
Amaaaaazing book! Best in the series so far in my opinion! Lost two consecutive nights sleep for the simple reason that I couldn't put it down! Can't wait to start into the next one .... #no#life

To Call Myself Beloved
To Call Myself Beloved

5.0 out of 5 stars Normally I cringe at the word, but I am indeed in awe... so awesome fits!, 23 April 2014
My own therapist offered I might come to understand the relationship and therapeutic process better by reading this book.. I appreciate that and so much more. I highly recommend this read to anyone considering the intensive encounter of personal growth in therapy. The fear, the fight, the forgiveness, ultimately of the 'self'.
What a courageous rendition, I set it down encouraged and inspired to live a truer version of myself.
Risk the read...

The House of Belonging
The House of Belonging
by David Whyte

4.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't want to belong..., 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The House of Belonging (Paperback)
There's a rawness to his poetry.. Like the consummate observer but a wise and wounded one. His poems are like medicine for what ails me, and if what's most personal is usually most general, I can recommend the collection as a good and wholesome read, to be picked up and put down when the need arises.

Demon's Blood (Emily Book 3)
Demon's Blood (Emily Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't want it to end!, 19 May 2013
Loved, loved, loved this book! I didn't want it to end but I just couldn't put it down! Amazing characters and the way this book is written kept me captivated the whole way through! I would definitely recommend this series! Great read!

Demon's Daughter (Emily Book 1)
Demon's Daughter (Emily Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, loved it!, 18 May 2013
This book kept me interested and hooked right to the very end! I fell in love with all the characters immediately, especially Emily who's quick wit and charm had me giggling throughout the book. I would definitely recommend this book and I can't wait to start into the second one! This was a book I just couldn't put down!