Profile for Foxforce > Reviews

Content by Foxforce

Foxforce (God's Own County - Yorkshire, England ;-))

Spigen Tough Armor S Cover Case for iPhone 6 - Mint
Spigen Tough Armor S Cover Case for iPhone 6 - Mint
Offered by Spigen UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 12 July 2015
Looks good quality, yes a little bulky but what can you expect if its to protect it properly and it does do the job, phone been dropped a few times already and it is fine!

ACB Ltd: NHS Translucent Id Retractable Yo Yo Badge Reel
ACB Ltd: NHS Translucent Id Retractable Yo Yo Badge Reel
Offered by Advanced Card Bureau Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 12 July 2015
Looked nice, after 2 uses the NHS logo fell off then after a week of use the retractable string broke :(

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, 17 Sept. 2011
Lovely bright colour, great quality fitted shirt, buttons are square so quite unusual. Was just what we wanted at a great price.

MAM Perfect Baby Dummy/ Soother/ Pacifier 0+ months - Green, Blue or Pink
MAM Perfect Baby Dummy/ Soother/ Pacifier 0+ months - Green, Blue or Pink
Offered by Daisybabyshop

4.0 out of 5 stars Very thin teat But too big, 17 Sept. 2011
Lovely soother but unable to use yet as too big for my little girls mouth/face, she is 2 and a half month but quite petite, still using the Start soother and will for a while I think

RIO DE JANIERO
RIO DE JANIERO
Offered by VECOSELL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to GU, 2 Mar. 2008
This review is from: RIO DE JANIERO (Audio CD)
I have never listen to or been to see L & B before but I read a good review for this album and being a very loyal fan of GU I thought I'd give them a go!

The first CD is very funky house reminds me of the good old days back in the early 90's ... then there's CD2 well what can I say other than wow - it's a great Electro House Techno cd - fantastic....just what I like to hear when I'm out dancing :-)

I shall pay more attention to these guys!

One + One - James Zabiela + Nic Fanciulli
One + One - James Zabiela + Nic Fanciulli
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!! Top Drawer!!, 2 Mar. 2008
Yes I love this album!
Already a fan of Nic I then was lucky to see these guys together as One + One at Global 07 and all I can say is I can't enough - I'm hooked!
Fantastic album - can't wait for the next.... Hurry up Nic & James! Oh and do more gigs Up North!!